Is she angry..??

Time flews fast as fast as srishti is growing..now she is .able to walk with out support now..and even climb stairs if anyone holds her...more words in her vocabulary...understanding words...and small small instructions...

And her naughtyness is increasing the most..which is making ronakshi restless...ajith ,puja took the responsibilty of engaging her in activities along with rohit break fast  stories and sona's bed time stories...

Tdy: 

As ususual rohit narrates a story mimicing the voices of characters....story of a dog and  its puppy....while feeding her breakfast in balcony...and while he is having his break fast srishti started making sounds...of the puppy,dog...and humming some sounds...

the whole balcony is  filled with srishtis voice and rohits smile looking his angel...

Disturbing their we time ajith comes in...saying..ab pappa time over...chachus time starts...

Rohit gives him a glare...and says aaj meeting hi 4 baje...presentation prepared hi kya!?

Ajith in his mind...omg i forgot completely: says haa...haa bhai..ofc

Rohit moving inside placing princess on bed.. giving a parting kiss to her..says bye..princess...

srishti: "ba..baabyee...pappaa"..waving hands...

Rohit smilingly turns towards ajith..bye see u by 4...

Ajith waits till rohit leaves..and says: deka tumhare pappa..ko..

listening the word paappa..she claps..saying papa...

ajith: haa pappa hi ..kitna dhamki de raha hi...u grow up..quickly...shows fighting symbol and we both beat ur pappa...

Srishti though doesnt understand anything..seeing ajith beating her dad...she hits him playfully....

Ajith: mi kisko bol rahi hoo...pappas princess ko..uff...time waste...chalo kuch samay khelte phir mi apna kaam karleta...warna aaj tumhari chachu ka akhari din hoga...

sach me maardaldega tumhare akhdu pappa...

...he calls puja who went to parlor with tanya to come right now to look after srishti ..so that he can work...

Ajith, srishti sits there itself for some time...and while she is playing with her toys...he starts dozing...looking him dozing..she patts him with her soft hands....and he sleeps....

Puja,tanya comes there and sees the scene ...puja says something to tanya in her ears..they both giggles..and tiptoingly takes srishti and comes out...

1 pm:

puja,tanya are making her play in her fav unicorn garden  area with building blocks...suddenly they hears a scream...of ajith..raging in anger..

Puja ,tanya knowing the reason behind his scream smiles and continues playing with srishti....

Ajith: wy u didnt wake me up..bataya na kaam hi mujhe

Puja: tho kisne kaha sone ka....

Ajith : mi nahi...deko...ee showing princess isne patt kiya...tho mi sogayi...ab kya hoga...only 3 hrs left...

Tanya: ooo..ajith..darr raha hi...

Yk: agar itna dar hi tho party kyo kiya raat bhar..aur ab kyo sogaya..?

Ajith: darr mujhe..wo bhi bhai se...no...he slowly says haa thoda hi..sach me..im finished tdy..

Yk: ab maza aayega shaam review me...