baby's arrival....

sona is sitting onbed placing a hand on her tummy with smile observing the whole room...the toys...decides to sleep sometime ...as they have to go for routine checkup today...which rohit told he will comeand pick her up....

but sleep is no where near toher...she getsup...read all theletters again..which rohit gave these days...reminscing the entire past 8 months of her life...got lost in the sense of ultimate contemnent...until she hears a notification of msg.

"rohit: sorrry sona..! emergency surgery hi....icannot come...to pickuup...kisi aur ko saath lekar hi aanaa.akela mat... see uby 4 ....

plzz akela mataana...and haa i forgot reports ...wo leke aa....just take care....plzz..."

sona: seeing this though little sadness hits her...quickly getting to reality..types to tanya...who says ..of course ...anytime babhi ill be ready ..just give me ring...

 though she knew rohitwould have already gone forsurgery ...wontsee msgs ..she types

"tanya iscoming...we willseeuby 4.."

she takes reports and places it in her bag...and rests for sometime...

4pm:

tanya,sona happily comes there...get to know  from tulsi that rohit is still in surgery...goes to wait inhis cabin...

tanya:pata nahi kyon but imvery excited babhi...i mean tosee dad as doc...checking u...and screening me babeko dekne ko bhi milega...

tulsi hearing this convo.... similingly says...mam humko bhi bahut excietment hi...she asks doubtingly mam..touch kar sakti hoo..aapka. tummy...

sona: haa...puchnewali baath kya hi..?

tulsi: touches her tummy...babe boss...hum wait karrahe hi...aapse milne...just then rohit enters...

rohit: kisse milne...

tulsicomposes....narensir wait karraha hi...sir....

rohit:haa chale sona...cometanya......goes towards door turns to tulsi...mibhi bahut wait karrahahoo...aapke babe boss se milne keliye.....hesmiles...

naren cabin:

naren ; seeing tanya alongwith ronakshi..tumbhi aaya ...baito..

narenasks her about her back pain...to which she says lightly hi..abhi bi...

he checks reports and asualhe asks her to come in to havecheck....

tanya: eekitna tensed atmosphere  hina...

rohit: socho pichele 8 mahino se mera halat...

tanya :haabhai..

nurse interrupts their convo..tells naren sir is calling u...they goes inside...

they sees naren switching off monitor...and instrucing juniordoc..to prepare ot ....

rohit:wat...wy?

naren: rohitbabe's pos..has changed ...we have to operate now...

heturns towards jun.doc..prepare for csection fast .....

sona is incomplete shock...she isnot mentally prepared for this...as they just came for checkup...rohit is also on samelines with sona....

naren : istarah humne predict nahi kiya..lekin tumhe pata hina...delivery is very unpredictable..and ee quite common bhi hi...tension matlo...everything will be fine...

pressing sona's hand who isalready intears: beta bilkul gabrane wali baath nahi..mi hoona....

naren takes reports and says : rohit...compose urself and prepare her...we dont have time...heleaves directing nurses to take her....