Part-48

morning:

as sun peeped into room...rohit in light sleep stretches his hands towards sona...finding empty bed...wonders wy sona didnt even wake me up tdy??

hearing sneezes continously he gets up...whose hands are pulled by his angel srishty..saying pappaa.....showing her hand to come near to her....

rohit: aww,...good morning puppy...!

he cuddles her...for some time and hears sneezes again...this time sound coming from washroom...

he gets up...thinking..bataya mine kal hi  zukaam hojeyga is mausam me icecream khaya tho..kaun sunta hi...ab batata hoo...

sona coming out from room..sees rohit staring at her with his grumpy look....

sona knowing the reason behind his look..thinks subah subah itna grumpy akdu face daalkar kaun aata hi...

sona amid her sneezes: wo..sabun naak ke andar gaya..naahne waqt..isiliye...!

rohit: mine kab pucha?

sona:then kyo itna akdu face daalkar yaha tower ki tarah kade ho...?

not giving any chance to rohit for any question furthur sona says mi jaarahi hoo..shoot ki time horaha hi...

waving srishti bye she leaves....thinking" baal baal bach gaye...lekin abhi keliye..kisi bhi tarah ee sneezes ko control karna hi..raat ke pehle...warna ...!!!"

rohit laughing at her...antics..looking at srishty says" tumhari mumma sach me badi drama queen hi.." he chuckles with her for sometime and ..moves for his routine... 

sona gets busy with shoot..and as day progress slowly the sneezes have turns to cold...coming back to her green room ...she is scolding herself for nights temptation...and thinks aaj ek lecture sunana padega dr.surgeon se...

she sees a lunch bag on table..sunita says di ghar se aaya..!

she opens it and finds rice,rasam adding lot of garlic and pepper... typical cold remidy food and cold tablets covered with a note...

"pehle khaalo warna thanda hojayega...she ignores it..and opens another note...

pata hi mujhe ...kab suna mera baath...

agar suna hota tho...khair...

sabun naak pe jaana ki wajah se sneezes aaraha hina..uskeliye hi..ee tablets..khane ke baad lelo..warna raat naahne ke waqt ek aur baar gaya tho...bukar hojayega....!

dont worry mi iska antidote dedunga ...raat pe...! happy eating wifey..!"

all through the letter a smile crept on her face...she knew this is her husband...who always cares her...but reading last line...she in her mind: iskamatlab kahi...inje ki baath tho nahi...nahi..cold keliye kaun deta hi...he is kidding me..!

the video call by srishti diverts her mind...she finishes eating ...while talking...

evening:

she comes home ...with feeling of bodypains goes straightly to her room..checks tem..seeing 101"aaj tho mi gaya is akdu se...!" 

sona seeing srishti who is coming near to her...stops her..saying "mumma ke paas mat aao...puppy mumma ko cold ,fever hi...tumhe bhi aayega..!

but srishti ignores her words..comes and hugs her....sona maintaing little distance..cuping her cheeks says "aakir meri hi genes hina..kisiko nahi sunana"