part-70

the spa massage had a really soothing effect on him....and dozes to sleep on their way to home..!

sona seeing him folding his hands and sleeping like a babe...she smiles to herself...

a silly thought flashes her mind to just hug him....like a teddy bear....and join his embarce...while driving car...!

She smiles to herself thinking his reaction if she actually does it...! 

Hitting her head....! tumhare saath rehte hue mi pagal ban rahi hooo..! Shayad pyaar me.pagal hona yahi hi.....! Awwlee.....sote waqt kitna cute lagta ho...! Pata hi...! Tumhe..?? 

She signs nazar na lage...! 

And smilingly...continues drive...!

sippy manison:

she stops car at manison..and looks at him who seems to be in his lalala land of dreams...!she turns off car engine and ac..tooo..!thinking atleast he would get up 

but that didnt happen....! smiling to herself she switches on ac...! and just sit adoring her man's sleep..!forgetting she is back home...and all the staff i.e drivers would be looking at them...as car is on yet not moving...!

after sometime...he slowly stirs and open his eyes...and looks at his angel who is just staring at him with an angelic smile....!

rohit: cuping her cheeks ...with a smile...asks hum kab aaya?

sona: with eyes only she signs bahut pehle..!

rohit: wat?  kitna petrol waste kiya aisa ac on karke..!

sona: changing her expression from smile to anger....! expected...from u..the certified sindhi papad..!bilkul gratitude nahi hi...!

rohit:hi...gratitude hi...!  lekin calculative hona bhi jaroori hi..!

sona: thnaku ki bagair mujpe chila rahe ho...how ungrateful u are..! so mean

rohit: im not mean u are most...pehle ac off karlo phir jagda karenge

sona: offing the car....seriously..! kuch nahi hosakta tumse..! 

in their fight only they both get down and sees the driving staff looking at them and smiling themselves..!

they both looks at each other....thinking the reason behind their smiles...! 

sona: omgg..ee sab aisa waisa nahi samjha hua na?

rohit: aisa waisa nahi...looking into her eyes...moving hair strand he says ee hi samjha hoga...ki madam sonakshi ne...romantic bangaya..!

Sona: hearing the little smiles....rohit plzz chale andar....! i hope Kisi ne nahi deka ..

Rohit:dekliya tho bi kya hoga...! Im sleeping...u are busy in staring at me... 

Sona: mi tumhe...! 

Rohit: haa tum hi...mujhe .....! holding her chin...i know wifey...tumhe apne sote hue pati ko dekna bahut pasand hi...accept it my love...!

sona: ee baath sahi kaha...mera pati humesha sote rehta hi...! sleeping surgeon...! 

she looks at him..who is already looking at her with grumpy face..!before he say anything..

Hari comes and says rohit sir ...khana yaha karoge yaa upar..?  Veena mam ne kaha wo  log dinner... party pe karega..!

Rohit: okay....! Tho yahi karenge! Wat say sona

Sona: haa ofc..! They both goes and sits on the table...!