is rohit really happy..?

sona comes out from bath in bathrob...sees the room doors ,windows closed....and luban in rohits hand...who is staring at her....with mouth wide open.....

sona smiles seeing him...glare...comes near to him...and closes his mouth...and laughs....

rohit: kitna hot lag rahi ho...

sona: haa...pata hi...

rohit is now unable to stop himself....seeing her like this...she turns back..so that he could dry her hair...

rohit removes the towel on her head...and unties hair bun....the wet hair...and her lemon fragnance.....is intoxicating him....with every time he touchs her neck..the jolt on her body he could feel....coming near to her...says....hair wash nahi kiya..ache se...sand abhi bhi...hi...

sona: wat ..mine wash kiya ache se..!.

rohit: see...kitna sandy hi...agar tumse nahi hua tho mujhe bulalete...

sona: getting the point of him...teasingly says..thik hi..ill wash and come...and moves..away..

rohit stops her...ruko...agar phir tumse nahi hopaya..tho..phir karna padega..agar phir karega tho..phir paani me...phir pani me...itna samy...hone se..jukaam hojayega...phir...

sona releasing herself..wen he is busy in phir pravachan...goes near to wash room... laughs and says..itna phir karne ke time pe..kaam pura hojayega...she goes inside...with out colsing door...

sona turns on shower...and rohit comes and holds her... under shower...the water drops on them...esp..sona...with wet hair in apple green bathrob...she is killing him..with her..look 

rohit closes door...and moves her to wall...kitna acha khela...volleyball...kitne hot lagrahi thi...tab...

sona : khela...nahi..jeetha.....she moved her hands..on to rohit's shoulder...pulls him...to a intense kiss...rohit first didnt expect this..from her...the dominance of sona...is making him weak...

after a year almost they are in this again...how much rohit controlled..he knew....but to his...unexpectation it was complete sona's day..now...

the kiss got intense with rohit's response....to her....and finally they broke for breathing....but sona didnt let any second..to give him chance...she..moves her hands into his shirt and removes it...the milky white ..fair ...musular body of him....with water drops...as pearls on his body..he is freaking hot...rohit by this time he is completely under her control...she hugs him...tightly..on to his bare chest...she could feel his adrenaline rush...she is feeling him..his smell..his body...

rohit...unable to resist any more...and he swiftly says...ab meeri baari....and he kisses her..on forehead...moving his fingers...on to her...neck...he looses her bath rob...feeling her..shock...in spine....slowly moves his hands...to his favorite place..waist...and pulls into bone crushing hug... his bare chest..and her almost loosen bathrob....his one  hand ...doing  work of holding her waist and other into bathrob.......rohit suddenly brokes hug...and looks at her...asks are u okay...?shall we..?

she looks at him...wat to think of him...!? he never leaves a chance to make her..feel..a better human everytime...she could see his desired filled eyes...he is dying for this..he wants it badly...frankly she started this...he has every right on her..but still he is he..the rohit sippy...nahi...sona ki rohit...

though she is feeling tremoundous pain...she doesnt want her man to be disappointed... she nods...mujhe chahiye..rohit..i want u....

rohit turns off...shower...and wipes her..tears...says i love u...and ties back bathrob...moves back...sona holds his hand...and pulls him..again into ..an intense kiss...with contionous tears in her eyes...stating...she is in for any pain for him....and showering all her..love to him...he reciprocates his love...with hug..says  i cant see u in pain...he kisses her on her forhead...with an intense to supress his desire...and ..comes out...changes into another dress... gives her...another towel...sona..too  comess out...changes...and by this time...rohit again lits luban...