Sona's baby shower

ronakshi comes home feeling contended and excited too.every one are busy in their preparations for godbharayi. They go to their room and sona because of tired ness,the tension whole day she is carrying she falls asleep. Rohit asks all sippy male guys to assemble along with badi ma .

Rohit explains them wat all in his mind....and after he stops yk,akash,ajith comes and hugs him...with tears 

Naren proudly hugs him and blesses him...

Badima: I'm so proud of u rohit ...we are with u...apni CA  se baath karenge hume bahut kam samy hi...

Yk: don't worry badimaa...humara staff bahut hi...hume kya impossible hi....mi pura ke pura details aur infrastructure set kardoonga...!waise hume permission bhi aasan hi miljayega..!

Ajith : haa bhai...yk is right...I will handle all pr department and waise guest list me saare journalists bhi hi na...babhi ke doosth..so no worries and I'll design the page...

Badima: aap sab ko dekkar mujhe bahut proud feel hota hi....sippy's ka naam aap sab ki wajah se hi aur roshan hojayega....god bless u all...proud of u ...

They leaves for their respective assigned works....along with decoration for baby shower....

The whole night sona is so excited for godbharayi....rohit is so busy with his work along with a surgery which he preponed to be at home tomorrow......

Morning:

She gets up feeling the warmth beside her...rohit sleeping peacefully cuddling her...in order no to disturb him she carefully moves his hands...to which he comes more closer to her saying " kaha baag rahe hoo? Mujhe chodkar"

She smiles and says itni subah hogayi...aur aaj godbharayi bhi hina...bahut kaam hi...

Rohit: kaam insab keliye...tumhe nahi...

Sona: mi bahut excited hoo rohit!!

Rohit: mi bhi..coming little closer cuping cheeks...mera excitation bhi bad raha hi...ek ....suddenly veena  knocks door...rohit,sona uth gaye...sona jaldi aao mangal Snan (holy bath) keliye...

Sona shouts haa mumma aarahi hoon....

Rohit smilingly mi bhi aao..? 

Sona: very funny ...no need...

She gets up and freshes and go there....

Rohit also goes with her...but stopped by all girl gang....

Sona is laughing seeing rohit pleading them to allow...little later....he goes from there....and enquiries about the idea and works ..

All the ladies apply turmeric and showers the turmeric  water ....with lot of songs,excitement and banters.....

Finally after completing....sona is back in their room......rohit by that time gets ready...in pink and gold shervani...

Sona ..sitting infront of table,starts driying her hair.. lost in thoughts until a warm vapours hits her...Rohit comes with dhoop/sambrani/loban  for her....and starts drying her hair with the warm smoky  vapors of dhoop/sambrani

She looks at him lovingly...he says pata hi .."badima ne kaha...badepappa bhi aisa hi karte the...us samay driers nahi hina....aur ee health keliye bhi acha hi...."

He continues to do that... whenever the warm smoky air  mixed with rohits warmth ..touches her neck....its causing a shock in her spine...she is completely enjoying it....and rohit is loving it..!

He dries her hair ...and softly touching...the silky hair ....feeling the mild loban smell with rose fragrance...he about to say but hears " khule baalo me khubsurat lagti ho!" And he lifts head and sees the family...ronakshi blushes.....and shook their heads down with ....shyness..