A new begining...!

rohit says to nurse in duty ..he will take care for night...and asks her to come by morning...

it was damn tiring for both of them...the last 24 hrs they felt every emotion from anxiety to relief to concern to pure joy ..they both are mentally drained and sona physically too...rohit with sleepy eyes..quickly looks into prescription pad attached to bed...and administers the medication to sona...who is already in sleep along with their princess...

he slowly takes their babe and places her in crib and decides to sleeps on couch.. there after multiple times of getting up for either to help sona in feeding babe ..or for giving her medicines...finally rohit gets his sleep short..but yet sound...thanks to their babe who has shown litle mercy on them...by sleeping 

morning:

the peaceful sleep of a new lovely family is disturbed by a loud voice...rohit with out even opening his eyes figures who is that and says mumma aap aagayi..itni jaldi...

suman:comes and sits beside him...arey rohit ee itni subah nahi saade saath baje hogayi...bachi ,poti yaha hi tho mi kise reh sakta...utho mi garam garam chai leke aya...she goes to sona who already woke by her loud voice...

sona: mumma..!

suman: haa sona..meri bachi...ab kaise ho?

sona: haa thik hoo mumma...

suman lifts their princess from crib...and starts speaking ...in her own style...afterall superstar naani jo hi...

rohit wants to spend some more alone time..with them but ..now its gonna be mission impossible...with one by one coming...

veena: rohit,ab hum hina...tum jao..deko kal se tum hosp dress me hi hoo..change tak nahi kiya...ghar jao..aur fresh hoke aana...!

rohit goes home quickly freshes up and come with bag of clothes...

he wants to go ...sit..spend time with her...and their princess...before getting to work..he enters room and on seeing the scene his heart saddens...sona and their princess is  surrounding by their fam....he succesfully failed to make them go out...sona looks at him;his efforts and..laughs...with no other option left...he leaves for work..

rohit after attending a surgery is waiting in his cabin to check the patient 's reports...but his heart badly wants to go to its place afterall its been nearly 6hrs he hadnt seen them...

tulsi comes with papers and asks him to fill them...he quickly fills one form with dr.rohit sippy husband of sonakshirastogi....and takes another form....writes his name dr.rohit sippy..the -----of  a baby girl...his hand shakes and everything becomes blurr to him ...for the first time in his life to write a word  he is shaken...composes by sound of the falling pen from his hand ..with moistened eyes..he utters...father...yes he is a father now..a word...lot more than his degrees...qualifications...a feeling that he conquerd world engulped in him....with shaking hands only he fills ....and rushes  to room where  they are...goes and sits infront crib...watching her princess thinks how peacefully she is sleeping...

with sonas words he turns around to see her...comes to her side 

rohit: hey sona..kaise ho?

sona: acha hoo...waise..babe ko...he interupts..

rohit: bataya pediatrician checked..our princess is super fine...

sona: haa...rohit...i miss u from morning...

rohit: haa..mujhe bhi...yaar ek mauka bhi nahi diya meri biwi aur bachi se milne ka...thank god ab chala ...sab log..

sona: lekin aayega kuch hi deer me...