part-67

Sona: rohit....! Open the door...! 

Seeing the no response from him....worry hits her face..followed by mind coming into picture flooding with string of all possible negative thoughts...!  oo god kya hogaya use..! kahi faint ..oh no..! 

Scolding herself mi hi....ise aise situation me bath karne keliye kaha...wo bhi bath tub pe chodke gaya...! Kahi bath tub me faint nahi hua..no..! No..!with tears pooled in her eyes...controlling all the negative thoughts...she thinks....

Ab tho darwaza phaad kar hi jaana padega...! She bangs door again ...and goes To  takes her mobile to inform hari..to break door..! But stops hearing loud sound from bathroom...! 

Sona: rohit...! ? Are u okay.??? Kya horaha hi..andar...! Rohit..plzz open door!rohit..!

He slowly opens the door....and stands silently..! She comes and hugs him....! 

breaking hug..she glances at him....from top to bottom...to check if he had got hurt or anything..??

Sèeing him fine..the silent tears escapes from her eyes...as the sign of her relief...! 

sona: rohit...!wo sounds? and all kya hi kya kar rahe ho andar?tab se mi bula raha hoo...getting no reply from him...she lifts her head saying rohit..jawab do...are u okay.!?

Looking at him Clearly......... his eyes depicting he just woke from sleep...looking so dizzy and red..!

Sona: shocks seeing him like this....! rohit are u sleeping in bath tub? 

She looks like If he was not ill she would have slapped him....! 

Suppressing her anger...she goes and gets his tracks..saying change karlo...pehle...itne deer pani me raha tho shayad zukaam hojayega..!

He silently nods and changes..

seeing him dizzy and about to faint while changing ...she holds him.... makes him sit on bed...! 

She takes out thermometer...and gives to him....! Who ignores it...!

She pushes thermomerter into his mouth....! And seeing temp 100 degree F ..! thinks bukar bhi hi..! 

Getting call she lifts ...

tulsi : mam aapne call kiya?? Rohit sir bahut deer pehle nikal gaya yaha se...! 

sona: haa tulsi...! rohit fhar pe hi hi ..! Uska tabyat kharab hi...! Ghar pe koi nahi hi...so if possible koi doctor leke..

Before she completes sentence...tulsi says mam..dont worry  hum aarahe hi...saying this she cuts call..! 

sona goes and gets  a warm water tub with epsom salt in it...! 

Sona: pair rakho....! Swell hua na...wo relax hojayega...!

As soon as his feet touches the warm water a sharp pain hits his legs...makes him take out...she holds them.sternly...and gently pushes into water....! 

She could see how stiff his legs became...and with his facial movements and his skilled hands pressing some joints....she could easily guess his whole limbs and spine is testing him...! 

Sona: with out uttering any word...she gently...soak legs in water...till he feel comfrotable in placing his legs in that water..!

She then moves the dinner trolley to their bed ..!And starts feeding him slowly...eating a few morsels he sighs no...aur mujse nahi hoga..! 

Sona: rohit..plzz tablet lena hina...just few more spoons..!plzz mere liye...! 

Rohit: clutching his head in pain...! No...! Bas ...and starts blotting out gas...!