Is it rohit's surprise or srishti's...!

Sona looks at him..with questioning eyes..dikaya..jo tumhe dekna hi...? He smiles...nahi...mujhe to bahut aur kuch dekna hi...kitne hot lagrahi ho..isme...he looks with desire filled eyes...she smiles...ab nahi....

Rohit: ab nahi to kab...for such a great act...u deserve appreciation...he moves his eyebrows up...and holds her hands...

Freeing them she sighs ab nahi...ghar jaake...

Rohit: pakka na...else ill post in instagram...sonakshi rastogi sippy cheated me....

Sona: smilingly haa..haa karlo...

Looking at daughter who till now...busy in slapping him...stopped once they both stop talking...

Rohit: ee kitna drama karrahi hina...and wo pout deko...ab se..itne drama...genes ..dna ka effect..

Sona: haa...ofc..bilkul pappa jise...

The trio forgot they are still in public place...they are engaing in their own pagalpan..banters..of attributing babes cute a ti s to their genes...till some reporters again comes to them for some fun chitchat...finishing all of these they reaches home...

Trio room:

Then and then they enter sona first changed princess dress to comfortable ones...and by the time rohit also changes into tracks comes and sits beside the two...bcz of tiredness srishti slept ...ronakshi just sits there looking at her princes...how cute and peaceful she is..the dimples of her smile...even in sleep...they are capturing all those moments ro thier heart...its their fav moment just to sit beside their babe..and forget everything...

Sona patting her...kitna sukoon milta hi na just ise dekne se...she smiles...with utmost love..rohit smiles back...to her...this is also ur DNA...

Sona is completely exhausted since the day she joined back...one problem or other..making her disturbed..and the last 2 days..are even more..worse...she wants to go and hug the bed..she gets up saying ill change and come...neend aaraha hi...

He stops her ..pulls her near tohim...bhul gayi...

Sona: nahi...change karke aati hoo...actually hot shower...i need now..

Rohit: to mi bhi chale...dono lete...kitna fresh hote hi ..

Sona: bilkul jaroori nahi..

Rohit: thik hi...but after that...dont dare to stop me..she smiles and leaves...

Rohit plays a soothing music...and lies on bed..bcz of hetic work at hospital and deprived sleep bcz of all nonsense...finally he is relieved..from all these..esp..sona's smile...again...he is completely free now...feeling so light...and dozes to sleep...

Sona comes from shower feeling so sleepy..but doesnt want to depress rohit...she quickly changes and comes...shocks to see rohit sleeping on bed...happily...he is deep slumber..

Opening her mouth wide with hand folded...how could he..she grits her teeth...literally she is fuming in anger...she comes and switches off music..isa sone keliye ee music kis kaam keliye..she comes and sleeps facing the table...blabbering...batata hoo kal.......

Morning: 

Rohit gets up missing the feeling of her warmth he gets and sees sona already made srishti bath and got her ready...

Rohit: good mrng..wifey...

Sona ignores him completely...

Rohit: wy u made her bath..im there na...seeing time..aaj abtak nahi nikala shoot nahi hi..kya?