ronakshi's new challenge

ronakshi room:

sona lying on bed .. is eating cake enjoying the taste of it....he hears the foot steps and quickly keeps the plate down the bed and pushes it inside...(bcz she knew rohit will not allow her to eat ..)and composes and sits like an innocent girl...

rohit enters and sees her...(she is parvati for sure  but fails to act infront of rohit.) she is sitting like an innocent babe...cutely looking at rohit....he sees her..smiles and keeps the tray aside....

to divert him...with out his asking she gets and sits excitedly...."u know aaj mine tablets liya,juice piya and almonds bhi kaya...moving her hands...sab kuch kar diya...."

rohit: haa..haa...patahi..!

sona: kise..doubtedly...?

rohit: abhi abhi tumhi bataya..na..! 

sona to us: ab topic change karna chahiyee...warna....

sona: itni deer laga aane me kyon..?

rohit silently goes and takes the medical box which he bought along with regular tray for her...and takes glucometer...

sona tensedly....acha mat batao....mi so rahi hoon...good night...

rohit: haa sojao..wise i need ur finger only not u...u sleep....

sona: kyon..? angrily

rohit: kitna khaya...pata chalna chahiye naa..? 

rohit: he bends down and takes that cake ....iskeliye....ee cake khane keliye tumhe time chahiye na...isiliye late aya..!

sona: oh..! mi...!

rohit:  suddenly he takes her hand..she closes her eyes...he checks bp by taking BP machine.....and he laughs seeing her...!

sona: hitting him with pillow....mazak hi kya...tum he...bahut hasi aaraha hi...and she about to release her hand...he signals..okk...wait...!

after checking...ab karo pillow fight....

sona: sits calmly...making pout..!

rohit:hey..sona see come ..come here....and hugging her....mazak kiya....

sona:releasing him.....with out talking..

rohit: kya karu..tum kal raat khaya..aur subah subah..khaya...aur phir akash chachu ne afternoon pe tumhare liye banaya...wo bhi kaya...aur in the party also u ate...aur kitna khaoge...gestational diabetes ane ka chances hina...

sona:hmm...

rohit: isiliye mana kiya...lekin nahi...kisike nahi sunte hina...

Sona: mmmmm

Rohit: okk..okk eat..!

sona:excitedly....takes it and eats like a baby....waise kise pata chala...

rohit: comes and picks the cream on her lips...aise......

sona: smiles....funny na...!

rohit: ee last hi..ok..!

sona: haa..ha  for the day...she smiles...

rohit keeps the  BP machine away..and sits silently...

sona: seeing him comes...kya hua..ab?

rohit: tum usdin mere bare me hi sochkar stress feel hua ..na? 

sona: looks down....nahi..aisa..

rohit : pata hi..mujhe...im sorry ...mi tumhe pehle hi batana tha..!