sona's mood swings

Morning 

Rohit wakes up snoozing alarm and sees her sleeping peacefully..in order not to disturb he tiptoes to washroom and gets ready....

Rohit then comes and sits in front of her.. cupping her head..hey sona...get up...she opens her eyes....says alarm se pehle kyon uth rahe ho... and sleeps turning other side...rohit saying aaram se...aisa nahi.. she gets..and blabbering...sona bhi nahi dete...and sees time....omg...its 8:30 ....rohit mujhe kyo nahi utaya? ..saying this she gets up from bed...shoot pe lote hojayega....and stops.....realizing wat she spoke....I mean breakfast keliye late hoga na...

He comes and smiles.....koi bath nahi....meri wife keliye ruk sakta mi....go frsh and come

Breakfast table:

Everyone already gathered....and eating...

Ronakshi joins them...may be for first time she is after marriage...she is going to be all home....

Rohit is little tensed...seeing him veena says...tu tension matlo...hum hina...tumhara wife ko hum ache se dyaan rakenge...

Puja: ha..rohit...all sorted...hum pehle babhi ka episode dekte mami ke saath,phir tanya ka designs..aur mera assignment...

Sona nods excitedly...rohit says..."jo sona ka man kare wahi karegi...no force ok...!"

Sona: arey...mujhe bahut acha laga...plan....

Yk: isiliye unke baath per haath mat lagalo...rohit...

Akash: yk sathy kaha....

Rohit: ha..haa.watever rest karlo....jyada stress mat lo..and eat and have tablets...he leaves....

Rohit's asual hectic day....but here and there..he messages her..about her whereas...

Sona though missing her shooting...veena is compensating it by watching serial along with her....she is enjoying the company of family.....their gossips...banters...everything are making their bond even stronger...

The  days are passing ...with sona at home....and completely got adjusted with the way everyone is looking for her....though rohits schedule is abnormal,unpredictable...his missing feeling is not much experienced by her bcz of them.....but her mood swings, irritation of not being with her...is not making her feel normal at times..

eventhough family is there ,they cannot be with her whole day...tanya became busy with her latest order to be delivered next week,puja's exams...made them not to spend that much time....though they are spending...the remaining time she is...slowly finding difficult...

night:

rohit came from a long hetic day feeling to hug the bed....he sees the room changed almost entirely...the couch is replaced with outside one...so much furniture's positions changed....and he got sounds from cupbord quickly goes and sees sona on stool to take suitcases....

rohit: sona.!ee kya hi...?

sona: arey rohit kab yaa?

rohit: puts her down..angrily...ee stool pe ..kya kar rahe hoo..?

sona: kya kya bol rahe ho..! suitcase upar hi...mi height nahi hoon..isiliye stool se hi nikalna hi...magic nahi hi meri haatho me...aya late aur chilla raha ho..uff khadoos..!

rohit: thinking its waste to argue...fine okk...ee batao ee couch wo sab kaun change kiya..?

sona:  bahut acha hina..!

rohit: kya acha hi..mujhe acha nahi laga..!wise mine pucha kaun change kiya?

sona:mi hii..! aur kaun..?