home coming...

rohit completes all the discharge formalities..ronakshi..iswaiting eagerly for evening to go home...its just 4 days away from home..but still a missing feeling..much more happiness to get their princess to their home...is really enthralling....and by the evening like a birds going to their nests....this new family ...holding the princess in his hands walking slowly besides sona rohit walks out of hospital...getting a warm bid by staff...

ravi is ready with car outside...and looks at sonakshi...smilingly mam..kaise ho aap?

Sona: bilkul thik ho ravi bhayya...sunita aaya us din lekin aap aaya nahi?

Ravi : smiles...and looks at babe...lovingly....bahut pyaari hi...mam.

Sona: smiles....

Ravi Is really wanting to take her to his hands....but he is hesitant to ask...bcz no one except  their family touched her...ronakshi observes it...

the ride from hospital to home...is sensing very different forboth ofthem....first time in car between the two...there is one more...rohit had been instructing ravi all together journey to be careful and drive slowly...

sippy manison:

they reaches home...seeeing the home...sona sighs a relief...feeling the comfort of home...no matter where we go..seeing our home itself gives a peace....ravi opens the car door.

Rohit gives babe to him...asks him to hold...the babe..he confusingly looks at him...

rohit: kya dek rahe ho..? babe ko pakdo..!

he takes with tears in his eyes..holds her carefully...looking at her he smiles...choti maam...he cups her cheeks...rohit gets to other side and carefully makes sona gets down....looks at ravi who is adoring their princess...

Ronakshi comes near to him smilingly babe ne smile karrahi tumhe dekne se.....ravi seeing them..sir..madam..!thanku..

Rohit: tum kabse itni formal hua...ki itna hesitant to ask to hold her...u are like a family to me ravi ..infact more than that...a best friend who knew everything about me...

Sona: ravi bhayya mi bhai ki tarah hi treat karti hoo tumhe...itna hesitant hone ki jarrorat nahi hi..

Ravi gives babe to sona...smilingly...rohit are itni emotional mat ho....jaa...kal milte...

by the time whole sippyfamily is waiting for them...not for duo but for the trio....

the excietement is clearly visible in their faces...after so many years a small babin sipppy clan...veena welcomes them with aarati..then and then  they enters ...rose petals fell on them...as aranged by ajith ..and rest....and everyone says welcome humari princess....

The babe is smiling looking at all these things....moving her hands....

rohit: ee kuch jyada hogayi na..! i mean ee petals...and ee decoraion and all....

nishi:tum kitne boring insaan ho...ee humepata ...lekin humaisa hi hi...itne saalo baadsippy family me laadli aagayi...itna tho banta hi..

yk:nishi...ab ee princess hi use sikadegi....sabkuch...

sona:yk..!mujhe nahi lagta...kuch log itni aasan se sudharegi nahi...

nishi: haa i agree sonakshi...

veena : looking at rohit...arey mera bacha mera rohit kitna badahogaya...mera bacha ko bhi bachi aagayi...

ajith: aur aap dadi bangayi....old....sipppy...

akash: arey chodo ee age and all....masti karna hi to....cake se...deko kitna special cake banaya....

sona: chachu..its beauiful.....kitna colour ful hi.!