all set...for 3 moon!

seeing babe smile ronakshi moves to her....vyas...mobile rings..without even lifting he says....ajith....vyas  looks at babe says  aise hi smile karlo..warna aapka chachu mujhe maardaalega...

he lifts the call and a raging sound of  ajith hits him....itne deer kyo lift karne ka...meri babe ko dikao....

seeing srishti smiling....ajith and entire family relieves....ajith: ab tum usi room pe shift karlo...jo mine pura set karwa diya...aur mujhe dikate raho....

vyas...kitna pareshaan kiya mujhe ab batata hoo: lekin...rohit sir ko batana hina ..

ajith says...kya rohit sir...mi bata rahi hoo na...sunlo mera baath....

vyas: kya atitude hi...kal raat kise baath kiya..aur ab...

ajith: with tears..says ..i'm sry ...ab thik hina...babe...kuch hoga nahina...!

vyas also gets emotional with ajith's tone...says.....yaar ee tum pe suit nahi karega...still seeing ajith in tears...arey kuch nahi hoga ajith..she is fine...see her smile...he shows babe to ajith....

rohit takes phone....and says...ajith...sab kuch control me..hi...tum relax hojao...and haa wo 24/7 monitoring to outsiders not allowed pata hina......tumhe jab chahe mujhe call karlo...

ajith: nods ok...sensing the pain in his voice...

rohit asks mom,dad kisa hi?

ajith : wo kamre me hi...hum do ghante me start honge.. airport ko...

rohit nods and asks to give to veena...but naren takes the phone...and asks about whereas...

rohit: she is fine now..aap shaadi dekkar hi aana...

to which naren says...u take care...we will see u by mrng...

srishti is changed to normal room...vyas checks her..says sir fever hi ,and infection bhi hi..abhi bhi...deklenge it might take 1-2 days...to get to normal....

sona: kya mi feed karsakti...?

vyas: mam..she is under fluids....abhi nahi...kuch improovement hua..tho for night we will se...

rohit nods...and says tum bhi jaao...u need rest anyway...he leaves telling him..he will back by evening...

sona sits beside her...looking at her angel...lost in thoughts...with rohit touch...she lifts head...

rohit: sona...ab babe thik hi...mi bhi hoo yahi pe..kahi nahi jaaraha hoo...plzz kuch deer so..lo...raat se aise ek hi pos me bita..tumne...pain hojayega...plzz...

to which sona nods a big no....her eyes, body wants sleep badly..but heart is not in for that...she retorts and sits there itself....bends her head...down...

rohit also sits beside her...meanwhile ajith calls again... knowing wats tolling on him...he lifts and shows babe to ajith...

it was mid afternoon...suman comes there...and seeing srishti...she becomes emotional....and goes near to her...who is in sleep...kya halat hua meri poti ka.....and seeing sona...isiliye kaha sona..use kala thika lagake rakna....

sona...seeing her....comes and hugs her..tightly.....crying in hiccups...suman without knowing how to console her just stands patting her hair...

though rohit ..his biggest support system is there tillnow...she knew wat is he going through...and for him....she stayed quiet since mrng....but now seeing her mother everything just spilled out....

after venting out....the whole pain in form of tears....she breaks hug....and suman....cups her....kuch nahi hua..beta...deko wo thik hi...tum aisa hoga tho rohit ko kaun sambalega....teri bachi ko kaun sambalega....tum meri beti ho...meri beti aisa nahi roti...