Part-56

He starts packing all the stuff....he starts with srishti's things...and then goes to  pick the things from shelf...he comes to suitcase again.....

Notices sona sitting there....and looking at him.. asking to give the things in his hand...says itna buri lag rahi hoo kya!?

Rohit: giving his grumpy look! ignores her words..and keeps the stuff himself...

Sona: with cute face...baath nahi karoge mujse!?

Getting no reaction from him...

Sona: acha...ok...sry..! Ab baat karo na!

Rohit gives a firece look and indulge in his work...! 

Sona: acha baat  mat karo...! Mazak, mazak jise bhi  nahi lega tho...mi kya karu? Fine...dont talk...

Again she mets with silence...! 

Sona:pulling stuff from his hands...mi apna kapde...pack kar sakti hoo..! 

Rohit lets it off...to do...and starts packing other stuff...

Sona's frustartion is increasing...rapidly..., she can bear the anger of him, his grumpy looks..taunting banters...but silence that too from him...he ignoring her words..is making her feel bad...and impatient!

Sona making puppy face...goes near to him...sry...surgeon sippy...! Sry hubby sippy!

He is getting laugh seeing jer antics..but controls himself....he know he cant stay like this for more time with out talking to her...

Sona: bas..bas ek rupaya acting karne keliye kaha tho..tum das rupaya ka karrahe ho...! 

Rohit: haa...karunga..das nahi 100 rs ka karunga..lekin acting nahi..! u know what dont talk to me..!

Quickly packing..he goes to bed..and sets alarm..1

Sona:king of  akdupan...! Khadoosss..! 

Rohit: switches light of his side and sleeps..! 

Sona: she switches on all lights and looks at him..!

rohit: he pulls the duvet up..and sleeps..! 

sona:switching off light.. sits in bed...thinking !

Rohit: observes this..seeing like that for sometime..he gets up and asks kya hua?

Sona: doing mono act...says kuch  nahi..!

rohit: zuban hina..bol sakte hona..!

sona: she again says something with out opening mouth...

rohit: kya?

sona: in loud voice...tum hi ...he stopss...shhhhh princess so rahi hi...!

sona: haa..haa..! Tum hi ne bataya na..dont talk to me...! 

Rohit: ab mi hi keh raha hoo...batao kya hua?

Sona: kuch nahi..! Meri pati mujse naraz hi!

rohit: aur nahi tho...kya karega !? Ise ise manipulate karke words ko  aur emotional blackmail karte tho kya karega !

Sona: pati se  nahi tho mazak kiske saath karoonga? 

Rohit: jumping to her side...wo bhi patni se  nahi tho  naraz kispe hoga?

Sona: lekin ee sirf mujse nahi..sab se aise hi karte the....gussa nak par baithe hi...grumpy...!akdu..kaika...! 

Rohit: fine..itne tane marne ki jaroorat nhi..!ee batado..kya hua?