sona's break...from Kpk

finally the day came which rohit is all worrying about..! Along with rohit whole family is tensed and their only need of hour is how to make her ...accept this...?

Rohit knew sona needs her space for today....so he requested family not to  accompain her ..which was firstly not accepted by them....later they agrees....

Morning :

Sona quickly woke up early in the morning and leaves for the shoot...!telling them she will do breakfast there itself....

Sona's set: 

She is the first person to enter after watch man....she goes and moves around the whole set ...remincing the moments...attached to it..she goes to the place where first time they shot ...the first scene...and to place where  rohit handed his hoodie to her...the place where nethraji, sona talked ,their coffee chats,sumit - sona's fight....rohit coming to pick her...sippy's entry to teach sumit a lesson.....sunita -ravi cute chat....everything she is feeling those moments with tears.... 

She then moves  to her room....which is no less than home for her.....which witnessed every thing in her life....

And for now she is being witnessed by rohit....rohit took leave for the day...and came with sona without telling her.but he informed nethrajibefore hand......he wants her to react by the way she likes....but in his presence.....

Soon..one by one started to enter the set...and every one knew wat kpk is for sonakshi...and they didn't surprise....to see her in early hours...

Sona gets ready ....and goes for the shot...it was a small shot...and after that director says ..sonakshi ji aapka next  shot ek ghanta ke baad...aap thoda rest kijiye...

Sona: nods and comes to room....sits on the stool....suddenly the memory...

Of how rohit first time entered her room to take class...and ended up in taking selfie.....and his fake smile during their girlfriend ki drama me.....she reminds....and ab ee sab...lone tears  escaped her eyes....hearing the Mobile ring...she lifts....

Rohit: hi...

Sona: haa..rohit..

Rohit: so got ready...

Sona: haa..first scene also over....

Rohit: woww...itni jaldi...  breakfast kiya..?

Sona: remembering it.....haa karungi...

Rohit: sends request for video call....

Sona accepts it...and sees rohit face in angry mode....

Rohit: ab tak nahi khaya..? meri hi galti hi...family member ko nahi bheja tumhare saath...u don't ever listen..

Sona: aisa nahi hi...I'll eat now...

Rohit: common eat now.. then only shoot...

Sona in video call only eats...and says ab kush...!?

Rohit: naughty sona...kiss kise doonga..? Phone pe...ghar aajao..aaram se...we will do..

Sona: tumhari sui hamesha wahi pe atak jati hi....jao...bye....

Rohit: haa...fine...but sunlo...jyada stress nahi......

She smiles....haa....

But both of them know wat will happen.....

She is in her thoughts....holding the tears....cannot sit ...in her room which is making her claustrophobic with thoughts....comes out...and sits at location....where shoot is happening...