Its munnar time...!!!

Morning: 

The whole sippy family..reached airport..little before the boarding time ..everyone seems very excited...as after many years...the whole sippy clan are on vacation together.....

Srishti is looking at the airport very excitingly....looking forwrd for her first air travel....

Though ronakshi prepared her a bit before about flight..and all.in her bed time stories....but they both are nervous thinking how its gonna be...!esp..during takeoff and landings..

From lounge itself rohit showed her...aeroplane...to which srishti opens her mouth wide..and run towards sona saying mumma plane..

sona: haa puppy plane hi...wo tho baad ab aao good girl hina tum..goodgirls mumma ke paas silently baithte the.

she nods yes..and sits for hardly minutes..the whole longue area is feeling like a ground for her.slowly while sona got busy in talking..she escapes..and starts running here and there...Its becoming very difficult for ronakshi to stop her...they are just waiting for announcement so that they can be in...and atleast she will sit quietly...

As soon as announcement came sona lifts her up to her arms.. and walks towards flight...the heavy size of craft...the steps ..everything is a surprising  her...she tries to get down from sona's arms to walk independently....but sona retorts it...saying...no...

Srishti: mumma down.....

Sona: nahi bachi ..tum seedha nahi walk karogi..ee bahut risky hi...

srishti: noo...

sona:haa...tumhe chupchaap baitne keliye kaha na..lounge me...tab kya kiya..? 

Srishty starts frèeing herself with great force...which made sona unables to control her...rohit takes her from sona's hands...and holds her tightly...

Srishti: pappaa...down...pappaaa....

Rohit: he nods big no.....and maintained firm grip on her...

Srishti makes a pout...and turns to other side of  him..

Rohit: kitna bhi drama karlo...mi tumhe nahi chodne wala hoo....

inside flight:

They gets to  their seats...and rohit sets her free and asks her to sit ...

Now its her turn to nod a big noooo..  

Sona looking at rohit : laughingly puppy ko naraz aaya tumpe ab deko...she says...cuping her cheeks puppy baito naa.....

Srishti turns her head to other side...

Rohit:atleast mujhe reply tak diya...

sona: tho tumhara matlab kya hi...?

rohit: jo tum sochrahe ho wahi...

sona observes srishti looking at both of them...confusingly...grabbing that opportunity she lifts her at once...and tucks her in seat...quickly fits belt to her....

srishti strartles seeing her mom tactics...

sona: ehi sahi hi..tumhe..bilkul baap ki tarah seedha seedha kuch bhi nahi sunoge na.... 

And ronakshi sits on either side of her...silently wishing..it could be smoother journey ...

srishty remained silent...showing her anger...silently...After take off they sighed a little relief...thinking half of trouble is gone....

Srishti looking at clouds from window ...tries to get up...sona observes this and switches seats and give her window place...and starts showing her....the clouds....