Srishti's first birthday

Rohit is on call with his junior doc...kabir...for some doubt clarification....rohit in his mind:aaj dikavunga ise ki mi jaag bhi sakta hoo...

kabir: sir.sorry is waqt disturb karne keliye...if u are free only...

Rohit: no..no..im free only...take ur time aaram se baath karenge..in his mind: .ab tumhi hoo meri izzat bacha sakte...aise hi 12 baje tak baath karlo...

Kabir says something and asks sir..what is ur take on this...i mean the most difficult thing to do..!?

Rohit: fully tired day ke baad...agar tum ghar chale tho..waha ur room aith all lights off..comfortable ac temp...bed pe apna pyyar baitkar rahe ho....tab bed tumhe strong magnet ki tarah apne tarah keechtha hina...tab neend control karna ...mark my words.. its  the most complicated thing ....

Kabir: sir..!?

Rohit: realising wat he spoke ..will u repeat ur question plz..once

Trio room

Sona is in deep slumber...as short naps are always intense ones...princess looks at her...and looks for rohit who is not visible...to her..

She makes a puppy face...and tries to wake sona by moving her hands...

Sona could feel her soft hands...in that sleep only...she takes her hands...and cover them with hers ..patting them ...

Suddenly srishti's eyes caught on amruthanjan balm on bed with cap open....the red color balm inside is attracting her like anything...and she excitingly puts her hand in the bottle.⁰..and then moves fingers to sona face...

The balm on sona face..the same red color...which she saw many times sona applying lipstick and all...

Princess seeing this...clapping her hands...smilingly...calls mumma....mumma...this time she takes little more and applies it all over her face...sona feeling some pain and burning sensations..gets up...suddenly...unable to open her eyes bcz of balm on eyes...but smells it..screams...srishti ee balm...wiping of balm....she tries hard to open her eyes...just to witness already happened damage..

Srishti starts crying bcz of burning sensation in fingers....and she started moving her fingers...on to her face..but sona stops her...and quickky starts..wiping..off balm..

Listening this rohit rushes in...seeing her crying..and balm on her fingers...and sona sitting...

Rohit: kya hua...wy she is crying

sona: wo pain balm lagaya..

rohit: wat..tum kya karrahi ho!? Deka nahi...he lifts her up..and rushes to bath room..saying..princess..rina nahi...deko pappa aaya...pappa.wash karega...he cleans her face..fingers..everything with water...gently...

Sona wiping the balm.off..inspite of having so much pain...she comes near to bath room with lot of tears bcz of her pain..and princess cry...says .rohit..muh bhi clean karo...kya pata uske muh me bhi...fingers raka..tho..

Rohit: kya pata matlab...tum kya karrahe ho...

Sona: mi so gayi...

Rohit: wat..ridiculous!!..controlling his anger...After multiple times of washing and cleaning it..finally she stopped crying..and comes out...

Sona by the time..gets soft napkins..and cold moisturizer...and starts applying it..with out even washing her face...

Rohit: kitna negligence hi na..tumhe..duniya bar ko gyan dete ho...control hona hi apne aap par..neend ko bhi control karna hi....ab kya hua sona...!? Heights of negligence...