munnar day-4

Rohit opens the packet and sees ...a peach and cream colour of a designer indo western sherwani...with dhoti pant!!

Though the pant...is typical indian style which rohit generally not prefers.....the colour and the designing antic..esp as its sona's  gift...he smiles like a child who got his fav. chocolate...

Sona: ab kush!?

Rohit: runs to her...cuping cheeks...sona....u are the besstttt

Sona: ouch...dr.surgeon...its hurting...!

Rohit: oh sry...sry..!

Sona: kisa laga?? 

rohit: bilkul meri sona jisa hi..!

He moves little closer to her...holding her chin.....asks...mumbai me hi..liya na??

Sona: haa...!

Rohit: mujhe bataya nahi...!

Sona:agar bataya tho ee surprise aankhe...dekne ko nahi milega na!! 

sona:Tumhe kya laga..apni pati sab ke saamne normal dikna..! aise kise ho sakta...! Mine bahut pehle hi design karwayatha!!u liked it naa!

Rohit: hugging her..says...i loveddd it....! 

Sona: ab chodo..mujhe...jaldi ready hojao...mi mumma kepaas jaa rahi hoo ready hone me madadkarne keliye...srishty ko bhi...wahi ready karronga...!

Rohit: haa..!lekin tum kab dekogi..itni acha selection kiya..na! So first tumhi dekna chahiye..!

sona: haa rohit..!mi hii dekoonga..!plzz ab chodo aur ready hojao..!

he releases her..saying pakka na..!

sona: haa...!She goes out taking srishty's clothes....

He gets ready..and looks himself in mirror...its perfectly fitted to his...body and shining brightly...he loves it...and smiles...thinking of her reaction..!

He waits in roomitself sometime for her....thinking she would come..but as it doesnt seem happening...he decides..to go ...

He heads to vèenas room...but vikram stops him...asking him to check the wedding area once.....

Yk: looking at rohit....! Omg..! Sach me focus tum pe hi hoga! Aaj..! Waah..kamal dress hi..!

Rohit smiles to him....and the three goes to mandap for checking..!

Sona one side..helping veena to get ready...along with puja....and in between she is making her princess get ready...! which actually is becoming huge task for her..!

Placing the bindi to srishti....and kissing her forehead...sona says...done princess..!

veena :woww...princess kitni pyaari lagrahi hi...!

Puja: kitni beautifully ready kiya babhi...she is so pretty.......!!

Before they say anything...she jumps from bed...and runs away...from there shouting..pappa...papa...

Sona: srishty.....araam.....se...! 

Shouting ok mummaa she runs out and starts searching for rohit...!

Finally she sees him standing near pool...loudly calling pappa..pappaa...goes to him..

Stands infront of him with lot of exctiement..in a pink and peach colour lehanga choli...with small chain in neck and  a little headpiece dangling on forehead...wearing the pink bangles he brought from hyderabad...with her natural pinkish lips...holding all the innocence....she says pappa..!