Testing Night...!

sona is shaken hearing the teared voice of rohit....she doesnt have anymore courage to listen ....anything....now...

rohit: sona..babe...he stops...she could hear his pain...worry.... a confusion hits her...how he knew it..and if he does..he would have been here....she abouts to say....kuch nahi...aao plz...but shocks..to hear the words.

rohit:mi dubara ek patient ko kho nahi sakta...wo patient bachi hi... just one month old..bahut critical hi sona...abhi surgery kiya...i think ek aur karna padega...mujse honahi paaraha hi.....sona... bahut ajeeeb sa lagraha hi..itni choti hi wo...use ise dekne se ...princess hi yaad aaraha hi...pata nahi..bahut pareshaan hi...mann me..wise princess kisa hi... 

 but hearing the door knock...he says ...stay on line..sona...

hearing this..sona's tears are even more increasing....dr.dimpy,vikas comes in...

sona : rohit...princess thik nahi hi suno na...aao plzz...she says with tears....but..realises she is already late...he is not in line.....

rohit looking at reports...damm...expected this...fast ab ek aur karna padega..wo bhi bahut jaldi.....

dr.vikas: dr rohit...she is infant...wo bahut choti hi....i mean procedure ke beech ....she cannot withstand...chances are very less..

rohit in stern voice...i know..i know ..dr.vikas case bahut complicated hogayi...wo infant hi....bahut weak hi...withstand nahi karpayegi..but agar ab nahi kiya...tho she will d.ie...no..no..

sona is listening the convo ....with tears flowing continously..she knew...telling him is not right...but ab uska personality, a surgeon's wife is clearly overshadowed by a mother....a mother who badly wants his husband by her side....for their babe who is fighting for life.....

sona: rohit...rohit..sunlo plz..aao jaldi....

rohit :dr.vikas aapne deka uski mom...ko...the hope in her eyes to save her daughter...is killing me...i dont wanna loose that...we have to do this ..the only option left for us...prepare ot..fast...tulsi kaha hi...!

simmy: pata nahi sir...

rohit:chodo..theatre ready karlo...

sona nods tulsi to go...involuntarily her eyes sighs not to tell him....

 rohit's words...hit her as jerk...closing her eyes..out of  helplessness...and starts losing her balance...staff holds her...tells mam...wo bahut complicated case hi...sab ko pata hi..chances are minute for that kid...aap batadijiye rohit sir ko...

had it been a few seconds before..she would have done the same..but now...listening rohits words...sona is in real fix...

rohit: sona...are u there....

sona: controlling and clutching her mouth with hand...says haa...

rohit: sona..mi karpaunga na...ee surgery...honestly bahut darr lagraha hi...pata nahi..bahut pain horaha hi..us babe ko dekne se...mi karpaonga na...

sona : trying hardly...to compose her tears...she has enacted so many scenes..so many shoots...like this...as military guy wife, doc wife..acting before his reel husband to go on duty...but today....to do so in real life..her mind is asking....bade bade baathe jo bolte hi...aise hi...kya aaj wo karne keliye himmat hi..tumhe...?.she is feeling the ache...cursing herself..with great difficulty says..."i believe u rohit..."

tulsi comes and handovers reports to dr.dimpy...and thinks of taking tea to sona...

rohit: ek baar srishti ko dikao na...vc pe...bahut mann karraha hi use dekne ka...!?shayad tum dono ko dekne se halka hoga..