the first lesson of ronakshi ....

in those thoughts only .....sona dozes to sleep with her head knelt in sitting position only.......with phone in her hand... at midnight rohit  gets up and sees this...he first laughs..at the silliness of his ..sona ...sonakshi rastogi sippy...very brave...jis tarah wo is industry me itne saal se kaam kiya with out losing dignity, jis tarah puja ko support karne kis had tak  gaya, her faily keliye dat ke kadha hi..everything tells her braveness but..this phobia...for her...he smiles at this.... bachi hi.... ....and carefully places her on bed and keeps phone aside...,places duvet and he also lies on bed....she moves and cuddles him.... he smiles saying drama queen and sleeps..

Morning:

The sun rays fells into their room .....rohit gets up ....and kisses on her cheeks....she is moving ...slowly...and rohit ...says aaram se sona...she opens her eyes met with rohit's who is smiling at her......good morning...wifey..

She also smiles ...good morning....

He gets up and goes to fresh up ...saying aaram se...wahi pe baitho jab tak mi aaonga...

Sona: ha ha..

He goes..and takes shower and come...and she follows him...

After some time he completely gets ready and come to see her...she is sitting in front of mirror ..losing in her own thoughts....he comes and hugs her from back ...."khule baaloo me kitna khoob surat lag rahe ho...." this time sona doesn't blush instead ...rohit mujhe dar lag raha hi....

Rohit: wahi baat pe atka hua..kya...kuch bhi nahi hota sona....nahi wahi baat nahi..rohit....baby tho theek hoti na...I mean...I'm...

Rohit: kuch bhi nahi hota...trust me.....I'm there na....

Sona: matlab tum papa kho bhi boldega....

He smiles..bolo na rohit...

Rohit: kya tum khoobsurat lagti ho ee bath...

Sona: nahi.. wo...wo ..inje..

Rohit: par mujhe kya..? He comes closer to her...towards her lips....

Sona: understanding wat he meants....he pushes him and says kya chahiye...

Rohit: meera inaam... dedo...

Sona: acha.....she comes and kisses on cheeks....deiiya...

Rohit: makes puppy face ...ee cheating hi....

Sona: moves backward and leaving room says ...pehle kaam finish karo...phir poora lelo....she leaves the room laughing ..

Rohit: aaram se...jana ...I'm coming..

Ronakshi comes to dining area...everyone already started their breakfast....

Everyone are little worried bcz of their fight...but seeing them smiling...they also smiles...and wishes them....

Though sona is with them ...her thoughts are all towards naren....naren comes...

Veena already told everything to naren yesterday midnight....

Naren: God morning guys....

Everyone wishes good morning...

Naren sees veena and ask slowly kaisa hi...

Veena shows him the thumbs up symbol and smiles....tdy no tantrums by sona...she finishes her break fast....rohit smiles at her ...

Naren: aaj hi hina .aana chahiye....

Rohit: ha shaam ko ..aate hi..

Naren: ek kaam karo blood sample deke jana ...sona ka...so that evening it won't be late...