who has to convince whom?

Morning:

as alarm buzzess ...sona's hands voluntarily punishes it by snoozing...! soon another alarm buzzes....this time with little irritation she again snoozes it..but still she culd hear that ugly sound of alarm..! makes her to wake up and sees...

its from rohits mobile placed in her side...

She stops it..and sees the remainder note...tq wifey! 

Realising its preplaned...giving a fierce look to him...she goes near to his ear...and about to shout..he gets up and kisses her cheeks with smile...bhul gaye tumhari pati surgeon hi...

Sona: tho

Rohit: tho itna gehra neend wo bhi...mobile buzz ke baad never..!

Sona: oo right! Sleep management ke baare me tumse hi puchna padega! kise SR pe bhi sona chahiye..!? na..!

rohit: ofc..

sona:mi soch rahi hoo...Ek book likna padega..tumhare sleeping karnamaas ke baare me..! 

Rohit: ee tho mera sona karnaama hi tha..!

While another banter about to start..srishti gets up..and comes in between them..and sleeps with head on sonas lap..and legs on rohit!

Rohit taking her..soft littlelegs...he slightly makes patterns forming giggles...

Srishti nagging pappa...she holds sona even tightly....

Seeing this...rohit also comes to sona's lap...ee tho itna aacha idea hi...! He also wraps his big hands on her waist..

Sona cant help nothing...but smiles..caressing both of them...thinking what a beautiful mrng it is!!

Sona: rohit..! Aaj late hone wala kya?

rohit: kuch fixed schedule nahi..hi..deklunga..

sona: hoo ..matlab shaam jayenge?

Rohit: getting up .kaha?

sona: shopping!

Rohit: kyo mine pack kiya naa!

Sona: mi bhi help kiya na

rohit: mujhe bahut kaam hi..aaj

sona: acha....ab kaam yaad aaya? Jhuta..!

rohit:kaam nahi time...deko..!

Seeing time ...she rushes ...blabbering about him..! she first makes princess fresh up..then she gets ready And leaves for shoot..! 

in car

The disappointed look of their princess while she is leaving for shoot...is heart wrenching her..!

The way she holded her top and pulled it...making a pout..with out even uttering word..but conveying alot to stay...! Is making her feel bad..!and she gets lost in that thoughts...!

Soon the mobile rings...and its obvious..its from rohit..! 

She lifts it..and sees srishty and rohit..having breakfast in balcony...

Then and then princess sees sona....she makes a puppy face..!making sonas feeling even worser..!

rohit takes the cookies which are gen placed to make her eat all healthy food and atlast making her eat as per her wish !rohit takes them and eats...

srishty: with crying face..papppa..!

he continues to do same...making her.. looks at sona: mummaa....pappaa...sèee