back to mumbai....to new lifestyle

though he is feeling he is happy...somewhere deep down he knew..what he is missing...he is stirring in sleep...his heart goes to the convo..of evening...

vicky is playing with srishti..and sona..with boys games...suddenly vicky..thinking himself a matured guy comes with ..cooking set...and doctorset...saying..aap dono girls hina...isse khelenge...

sona nods..they played with cooking set first...vicky filled those small vessels with...sand,leaves.....and sona helping him in acting i.e cooking...finally sona says..dish is ready....

vicky takes the tiny plate..and goes to rohit sitting little apart from them...says..khayiye...he nods smilingly..says...aapka chef bahut acha banaya...aur service bhi..10/10...aap dono ko inaam milna chahiye...he kisses him...and gives a look to sona...

vicky smiles...comes to sona..and gives her...a little peck...saying humdono kiya na...so kiss bhi adha adha...

he takes doctors set now...take toy steth to his hands...and comes to sona...says...mi doc hoo..aur aap patient...she nods...he just did something..says...aapko injection dena hi...phir thik hoga...

sona: nahi dr...mujhe darr lagta hi..inj.se...plzz aap mat dedo...

vicky: thik hi..tho phir kuch dawa denge...

she smiles...cute doctor...and kisses him....

vicky: serialdidi..aapko pata ..mi bade hokar doc banana chahta hoo...tab aap mere paas aaogi na...ilaz keliye..

sona: haa...pakka zaroor..lekin doc hi kyo..?

vicky: naani kaha doc..bhagwaan ke roop hote hi..sab hume kitna samman denge...

sona: samman tho har ek prof.ko dete hi..ehi kyo..

vicky: lekin jab hum bimar tho....tab hum unhi ke paas jaate hina...hume thik karte hi...us waqt kitna kushi hote hina...

sona smiles ..nods haa....looks at rohit...

rohit suddenly gets up..from sleep feeling the suffocation again...its already mrng...and obvious the life the modern couple started with yoga...and coffee...and vicky also in yogaasan...but to his surprise sona had also joined them...she looks at him smiles....

he badly wants space..to just process things...his heart wants him to open....he came out...to her..says im leaving for lakeside and leaves...

sona: for moment thinks to go..with him....stops ..with vidyas voice...dr.rohit sippy ko time do..sonakshi....

sona sees her...how she knew..?

she says...jab aapki beti kaa naam hi hume pata...tho ee kise nahi pata chalta...aur tho aur...kal vicky jab baat karrahe the...uski chehre par aanso aaya...waqt do...use...

rohit moves to lake side....sits there just blank...his mind till now overflowed with questions becomes numb...wen he actually sit to sort...

listening the most casual call....dr.rohit sippy..he lifts his head...saying yes....and sees the volley ball team...who are breathing heavily...quite evident they came running twds him..

he stands...still..thinking had i lost...had i have halucination..or delusion..or did they really called.?

breaking his thinking..a guy comes forward..and says Asias best CVTS ..dr rohit sippy...sir..u are inspiration for all of us...

rohit: in his mind ok..rohit u are fine...no delusion..and all...he nods...sighs how do u know?

a girl comes forward..sir..hum sab medicos hi...jab mauka milte tab yaha aate hi...khelne ka..usdin hi hume doubt aaya...lekin hostel jaane ke baad hum confirm kiya aap hihi...isiliye aaya...aaj sirf aapse milne keliye...