Her birthday !!!

Night 11:00pm:

Sona...patting srishty to sleep...lying beside her on bed...sees the clock ,mobile and door back to back.....for rohits call or for atleast a reply from him...! Thinking nth time  wen he is gonna come...! 

Sona to herself: pata hina..rohit ko meri birthday hi..ab tak kyo nahi aaya?? 

She knew she might sound childish as its not her first brthday its 32 of hers...! the unknown sensation..the excitement, a feeling which is really unable to express .....that its a special day..of urs.. everyone wishes u though it sounds normal but wy everytime it feels special..! The expectations how our loved ones are gonna wish us...and everything!

she is stiring on bed for sleep...which is no where near to her...!

As the clock ticks close to quarter to 12 she gets up from bed unable to hold anymore.....takes mobile into her hands..! 

So many msgs ,wishes starts spamming her watsapp,insta  fb all social media accounts..!but she is desperately waiting for his wish...! A little upset hits her...but she knew he must be surely stuck in emergency..! Waiting for couple of min...she dozes to sleep...! 

1:20 am:

Rohit briefing the post op instructions to dr.vinod comes to cabin! just grabs the chair...to get seated after almost 10 hrs...! seeing time..he quickly takes mobile sees her last seen which is 12: 15 am ...!

He shooks his head....thinking its 4th time he successfully missed her wishing at exactly 12 am..which she always does...!though this time he made everything set before hand...completed all appointments...! the last min emergency case involving pulmary hypertension mad ethe case more complicated ..!

He is generally not a guy who believes in wishing exactly at 12...and all things..infact he always used to think...pura din birthday hi hi...kya logic hi is 12 me hi wish karne ka...! whole day is birthday...!

But its after meeting her...he realised those small little fancy things..! Childish things...only make us happy...make our child inside alive...a day that is to be celebrated not only bcz people wishes us..but bcz we are born...!and wishing them...means telling how special they are to us..and a deep gratitude for god..for his maserpiece creation...!

He rushes home...tip toes to bedroom..and sees both his angles sleeping..! Tip toingly..he changes and comes near to them...sees mobile in her hands...! 

He takes it....slowly..and observes her the cheeks and lips got pressesd... loos like making a pout..she is just looking like a babe...just born...! He just wannna hug her tightly and kiss her...!  He goes to his place..in between them..slowly pulling his princess hand aside to get space...! And observes her ...thinking....a carbon copy of sona's sleeping antics...!

he keeps alarm in vibrating mode at 5am..so that atleast he could wish first in mrng...before suman...who calls exactly at 6..!

5am:

He gets up..stops alarm..and sees srishty already got up...and smiling at him....!

rohit: sighing shhh...! He moves to other side of bed and sighs to her...! 

They both at a time kisses her on cheeks....! Who shockingly opens her eyes....from sleep to relaize wats actually happening....!

Sona: moving her hands....asking them to release her..From the sweet attack....!

They both at a time says no...! 

Rohit : puppy....ab..agla attack...!

They both hugs..her  twisting her like a teddy bear...!