Baby

G!P Toni

Y/N's POV
I walked into the Cooper household with my head down.

I was finally found after being captured by the Black hood for three months.

He killed my family and friends, and impregnated me with his child. So here I am with my bags, getting greeted by the family.

"Y/N, honey come on in." Alice greeted me. Although I'm technically the woman her husband cheated on her with, she seems to be the least affected by this.

I'm only 17. Which means I'll be taking my last high school course here in Riverdale. Well, as much as I can until the baby becomes a factor.

I'm barely starting to show but the Cooper's are super cautious of me getting hurt.

"Betty, will you show Y/N to her room? Jughead do you mind taking her bags?" Alice asked, making the two agree almost instantly.

They felt guilty that I was dragged into this mess. We had agreed that I'd let Alice adopt the baby and would most likely be an aunt of some sort.

But still, it doesn't defeat the fact that I'm basically Betty, Polly, and Charles' step mother.

I followed the two up the stairs, amazed at how much the house had to offer. It was huge and so beautifully furnished.

"Over here, Y/N." I nodded my head and followed Betty to a room at the end of the hallway.

It was beautiful, a nice room with a bay window. This was way more than I could ever ask for.

"Thank you, Betty." She gave me a smile and left me to unpack.

I began unpacking and soon enough was called down for dinner.

I was sitting completely silent, just playing with the food on my plate.

It's not that the food didn't seem appetizing, I just couldn't bring myself to eat. With everything that's been going on, my mind is a bit preoccupied.

"Y/N, are you okay, Hun?" I looked up to see Alice.

"Mom, we both know she isn't okay..." Betty interrupted, making Jughead elbow her.

I kept my head down.

"I-I think I'm just going to head to bed, I'm not feeling that well. Thank you Alice, the meal looked amazing." I spoke, standing up and sighing when Alice stopped me.

"Y/N, Honey you're pregnant, you have to eat something." I bit my bottom lip, thankful that Betty interrupted this time.

"Mom, she can eat something in the morning, let her go. I'm sure she'd much rather get settled in." Alice didn't reply, instead watching me as I went up the stairs.

I went to bed, waking up in the morning for school.

First day at Riverdale high.

I usually went to South side, but due to my move Riverdale high it is.

I got ready, slipping a loose shirt over my baby bump.

I walked out of the room and going downstairs, seeing Jughead eating cereal.

He smiled and I looked up when my name was called.

"Y/N, honey do you want cereal or do you want me to make you something?" I watched Betty come down the stairs.

"Uhmm, I'll just eat cereal." She nodded and I made myself a bowl of cereal.

I ate and covered my face as I began to feel nauseous.