21817 words

One thing Cheryl and Toni shared a liking for was the nerdy girl that went to their school.
G!P Toni, includes bdsm and regression.
Top Cheryl, switch Toni, switch you.
(All songs by Avril Lavigne.)

They hoped she wouldn't transfer out of Riverdale high, thankfully it was unlikely since it was their senior year.

Y/N was the girl's name. She wore wide framed glasses and stuck to herself. Never once had the two girls heard her speak.

Today is the first day of school for the two girls and they hoped to see that familiar face.

They showed up to class early and were surprised to find that their geeky little face wasn't present.

She was always early.

Your POV

Stupid fucking school.

I rolled my eyes as I threw on a random outfit and began my walk to school.

I was late but I didn't really care.

I stopped the whole being mute thing when my father started beating on me for it.

Yup. I have a drunk as a father and a mother who wished she could sell me for drugs.

I walked into the school, finding my schedule and walking into the room.

"Y/N Y/L/N, you're late. What do you have to say for yourself?" That familiar teacher teased.

"Hah, you should be a fucking comedian. That was hilarious." I rolled my eyes, everyone gasping when they heard my voice for the first time.

I took a seat in the back of the room, realizing just how stunned the teacher was.

"Oh, don't let me interrupt. I'm sure the stupid introductions should be about done by now. What's next, teach?" I teased, the sarcasm rolling off my tongue like a second language.

"You can talk..."

"Great observation, Dr Grundy." I rolled my eyes, leaning back in my seat.

I felt eyes on me, knowing that people were staring.

Not only have I gotten over my mutism, but I've changed a lot over the summer.

I grew, got tits and an ass, and changed my style.

"Free period, everyone. You all know me and about my class." Grundy spoke and I just went on my phone, plugging in my earbuds and listening to music.

My earbuds were yanked away from me and I quickly grabbed the wrist of the person.

A habit I picked up when my dad would take things away from me or even try to hit me.

Immediately I released it when I saw it was Miss Grundy.

She seemed to noticed this and I immediately hid my emotions with a hard glare.