1

G!P Cheryl

I walked into the speakeasy and felt eyes on me as I made my way to the middle do the room.

I am Y/N St. Clair, the twin sister of Nick St. Clair.

I looked around the room, my eyes settling on a few familiar faces.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" I looked to see Veronica.

"Hey, Vero. I'm just here to see what everyone's been gushing about. Looks like business is good." I smiled, looking at the casinos.

"Uhmm, yeah. Do you know if-" she was cut off with my brother walking up to us, his arm around my waist.

I hated my brother. He was a creep and always tried to get in MY pants as well as other women's.

Since I was his sister he thought I was entitled to satisfy him.

"Hello, Veronica." Veronica's eyes went to the arm around my waist.

"Nick." She gave him a nod.

"Get Y/N a drink, then we can talk about business." Veronica went to speak but nodded in response, sending over one of the waitresses.

"Go. Remember the plan." He whispered into my ear, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I nodded and walked to where all the other people were crowded.

Casinos, a dance floor, a bar, and so much more were scattered in the room.

"Haven't seen you around here. Was that St. Clair I saw you with." A pink haired waitress asked, holding a tray.

"Yes, I'm his date for the night." She sighed.

"I'm guessing he brought me over to get you a drink?" I nodded my head.

"I'm Toni. Careful, he's a slippery one. Tried to touch my girlfriend, ended up in the hospital." I chuckled.

"That was you?" She nodded her head and I gave her a fist bump.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N St. Clair." She seemed confused.

"I'm Nick's twin sister." Realization filled her eyes.

"Don't worry, he begged me to come so he could show me off as arm candy." I rolled my eyes and looked around the room.

"What can I get you?" She asked, handing me a drink menu.

I looked through the sheet of paper.

"Mmm, just get me a beer. I'm not picky. Anything on tap." She carded me and I happily handed over my I.D.

She gave me a nod and handed the card back to me.

"I'll find you in a sec, I gotta handle some business." I nodded and watched her walk away.

I looked around the place, trying to find a hallway or door that lead to downstairs.

"Curious, are we?" I heard a voice.

I looked to see a red headed woman with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm just wondering how the hell V got this place." I gave a fake smile and looked up when I heard my name being called.

"Babe, come on." Nick gestured me to go over.

"Ugh, who let the rat in?" The red headed girl spoke as she watched me get up.

Just then Toni handed me my drink and I gave her a smile.

I sipped the drink and felt Nick's hands on my hips as he began to sway.