New

The woman let out a cry, the doctor holding her legs open.

She was covered in sweat, Cheryl and Toni by her side.

This was their best friend, Y/N Y/L/N and she was in labor.

They were unable to make it to the hospital in time, having to deliver their baby in the car.

The doctor had rushed over as soon as he heard, their family and friends bringing everything they needed.

She had no epidural, no pain meds, just her own strength to push through.

"Breathe, breathe, baby," Cheryl dabbed her head with a wet rag.

They had given up driving to the hospital the second they found Y/N was crowning.

"Ugh!!" She shouted out in pain, hands trembling as she placed them on her own thighs.

"You're doing so well, baby. You're almost there," Toni kissed her forehead, grabbing her hand when she saw her digging her nails into her own skin.

"Her hand," she told Cheryl and the red head immediately grabbed the other one.

With one last push there was a cry, a cry loud enough that everyone surrounding them in the empty parking lot heard.

Alice, F.P, Jughead, Veronica, Archie, Betty, Polly, and the rest of the serpents were all here to protect her since Y/N was the serpent queen.

She was a huge target for The Ghoulies and they already tried to get to her many times.

"Oh," tears streamed down her face as she held her baby boy.

"It's a boy," she cried, a smile on her lips.

"It's a boy," Toni announced and everyone cheered.

The doctor took the placenta after he clipped the baby's umbilical cord.

He cleaned him up, with the warm water and towels they had, diapering him.

He was so very small, looking just like his daddy. (Toni)

The baby boy suckled on his mother's breast for the first time, Y/N wincing and trying to get used to the feeling.

"What's his name, Mama?" The doctor asked, letting her write out his birth certificate.

"River, River Topaz," she smiled, holding him as they drove to the hospital.

Both Y/N and the baby were being looked over and checked.

Both seemed perfectly fine which was a miracle.

The next day they were sent home, Y/N living with both Cheryl and Toni.

Since Cheryl also was born with a penis, Y/N decided to carry for the couple.

She would be an aunt to River while Cheryl and Toni were his parents.

It was a mutual agreement.

But as time progressed, the two women found themselves loving Y/N's company.

Especially with how she was with River.

The boy loved his birth mom, never wanting to part from her.

When River turned 3 was when Cheryl and Toni discussed their shared feelings for the woman, watching Y/N play with River in the living room.

"Ma!" He laughed, squirming away from his mother's tickles.

He ran away, getting chased by her.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you, my munchkin!" She caught him, spinning him around and pressing a kiss to his forehead.