Short update

G!P Toni
G!P Cheryl

What the hell kind of party was this? Cheryl asked herself as she looked around.

There were people kneeling, wearing collars, some with animal ears and tails, some with leashes.

Toni had invited her girlfriend over to this party to show her what she wanted, what she needed them to bring into their relationship.

"Toni. What- what the hell is this?" Cheryl asked, looking to the many people who were with their partners and engaging in some sort of sexual activity.

"This, this is what I want is to bring into our relationship. I have a friend, Y/N. She's fully trained and-"

"Wait, what?" Cheryl asked.

"You want to add someone to our relationship?" The red head asked, confused.

"Not necessarily. I mean, she doesn't have to join our relationship. I just want her to join us in our sex life. You see, Cheryl. I'm fine with vanilla sex, it's totally fine. But I thought we could up it a little bit more." Toni went on.

"So our normal sex isn't enough?"

"No! Baby, that's not it at all! I promise! I just... I thought you'd like to have something more. I thought that maybe you'd like to try something new and different. I didn't want you getting tired of the same old thing."

"Baby, I could never get tired of you. You know that, but if this is something you really want to try, we can do it." Toni smiled at this.

"You're serious?"

"Completely." Cheryl nodded.

"I think Y/N should get here any minute now." Toni spoke up, checking her phone when the two found a table to sit at.

"Do you have a picture of her?" Cheryl asked, a bit curious.

"I do." Toni smiled, pulling up a picture of her friend to show to her girlfriend.

"She's beautiful, T." Cheryl smiled, looking at the picture.

"Toni?" Both girls looked up to see the beauty in all of her glory.

She was petite and small, shorter than Toni.

But her chest and ass gave her such luscious curve.

Her hair was down and in beautiful waves, her eyeliner in perfect angle to accentuate her eyes.

"Y/N! Hi baby!" Toni smiled, immediately wrapping her arms around the girl to warn off any and all of the people that were staring and checking the girl out.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little late. Stupid Uber wouldn't stop blabbing on the way over here." The girl chuckled, accepting the hug.

"Hi, you must be Cheryl." Y/N smiled, surprising the red head with a friendly hug.

The three sat down to talk.

"I understand this is very sudden. But, I thought that you'd play the perfect part in our relationship, Y/N." Toni spoke up, getting straight to the point.

"Wait, you want me to join you two?" The girl asked, a bit shocked.

"Is that so surprising?" Cheryl chuckled.

"No, it's just. I mean- you two are like.... And I'm..." the girl rambled on, Toni quieting her by placing a hand on her thigh.

"Although I think your rambling is cute, we have a lot to talk about." Toni smiled.

Y/N blushed, smiling when one of the waiters walked over.

"Can I get you anything, beautiful?" He asked, licking his lips as he looked the girl up and down.