Perfection at its Greatest

Y/N Y/L/N was taking her usual run through the forest, passing Sweet Water River.

(G!P You)

She decided to take a different route, going off of her usual trail and stopping when her phone suddenly stopped playing her music.

"What the fuck?" She groaned, looking at her phone that was completely dead.

It was just 100% charged ten minutes earlier.

She looked around when she heard a sound in the forest, seeing a flash of black fur.

A wolf.

"Shit," she reached into her backpack, pulling out her whistle and knife.

She continued her run, using her compass to navigate her way.

It was only 7pm, but suddenly the forest began to get darker and darker as she passed through the hundreds of trees.

She heard the footsteps of an animal, immediately taking off running.

She sprinted, hearing the sound of its growls and pants as it chased her.

Her ankle got caught in a hole, twisting until she heard a snap.

"FUCK!!" She screamed out in pain.

She tumbled to the ground, rolling down the hill.

Her knife flew out of her hand, her body tumbling onto the tall grass at the bottom of the hill.

"I heard something," a voice spoke up, footsteps coming closer until the person found the woman laying there.

"Shit! Toni, go get Alice! Now!" The woman shouted, pulling the girl up by her armpits and looking over her body.

She was unconscious, blood dripping from her head.

Toni returned with Alice, both rushing over to the woman who was dressed in some running shorts and a matching sports bra.

Her skin was covered in various wounds, her ankle obviously broken.

Alice carried the woman to the infirmary, laying her on a table and getting to work on bandaging her wounds.

The woman didn't wake up til the next morning, groaning when she opened her eyes to find herself in a room lit by the sunlight.

She looked around, her body aching in pain.

Y/N looked up when the door suddenly opened, revealing a red head and a brunette.

She could feel their power, their aura.

They didn't want to hurt her.

"You're awake, good. Here," Cheryl walked over, giving her a glass of a blue liquid.

"Drink this,"

"What is it?" She asked, looking down at the liquid and swirling it around.

It began to change colors, making her eyes widen.

"A healing potion. You're far away from home, aren't you?" Toni asked, helping her drink the potion.

Right before their eyes, she healed.

Everything in her body healed, including her ankle.

Y/N stood up, "where am I?"