Honesty

(Your the the twin sister of Nick St. Clair and you're the only St. Clair left after your family was killed in a car accident with the driver being one of Hiram's men. You now have to go to Riverdale high because you're only seventeen and can't get the money your family owned until you're eighteen. G!P Toni) Trigger warning, includes rape and mentions of self harm/suicide.

I walked into the school, feeling eyes gravitate towards me.

I found my locker and a group of male jocks came over towards me.

"What's wrong, did daddy's money finally run out?" I was shoved into the lockers, my books falling to the ground.

No one dared to stick up for me. What can I say, I deserved it. I'm a St. Clair.

I winced and picked up my things, overhearing someone's conversation.

"Is she... she's Nick's sister, right? I remember those eyes." I heard.

"Yeah, let's just hope she's nothing like her brother."

Tears found my eyes but I didn't dare let anyone see them.

I put my hood over my head and grabbed my things, going to my first period class.

I had my earbuds in, listening to music in the back of the class when a rough hand shoved my hoodie off of my head.

My eyes snapped up to see the teacher glaring at me.

"Y/N St. Clair, detention! Hand it over."

I sighed, unplugging my earbuds before slipping my phone into his hand.

I flinched when he roughly took it and went back to his desk.

I ran a hand through my hair and just looked at the board, ignoring the looks and whispers I caused.

When the bell rang I rushed to my second period, not wanting to be seen by those boys.

"Out of my way, St. Clair!" I was shoved by a tall girl with red fiery hair.

I winced when my body hit the ground and felt tears form in my eyes.

"Cheryl, what the hell?!" I was surprised when a brunette stuck up for me.

"What? Do you really think that a St. Clair deserves to be treated like one of us?" The girl shot back, chuckling.

"Babe, just stop." The pink haired girl tried to stop the red head.

The brunette stayed with me when the other two walked away.

She helped me grab my books.

"Hey, don't worry about them." Her eyes met mine.

"I'm Veronica." She smiled, offering her hand out to me.

"T-Thanks... I should go.. I-I don't want to cause you any trouble." She raise her hand and I flinched, my eyes shutting as I waited for a hit that never came.

Instead a gentle hand cupped my cheek.
My body didn't react the way it did when someone touched me. I hated being touched, it sent me into a full on panic. But somehow, her touch was gentle enough to make me relax.

"Who did this do you?" She looked at the gash on my cheek.

"No one... I'm fine, I promise." I took my books from her.

"Please, I want to help you." Her eyes held so many untold stories.

"Just some jocks... I was at my locker and they shoved me." Her gentle fingers brushed over the cut, making me wince a bit.