Lesbian? Bisexual?

G!P you
Cheryl and Toni were gobsmacked when they saw their gay best friend entering the Winter Ball with a girl.

"Baby, I'm gonna go grab a drink, do you want one?" Kevin smiled at the girl, nodding his head.

Y/N walked away and found herself at the table of food and drinks.

"Who is she!"

"A fucking girl?!" Everyone bombarded the boy with questions.

"Keep it down!" He whisper shouted at them.

He smirked. "She has the fucking biggest dick I've ever seen. Ugh, she's so good in bed that she has me forgetting she's a female every time." Kevin gushed, his eyes on the woman who began talking with Veronica.

"She has a dick?!" Cheryl's eyes grew wide.

"Fuck yes! And she's gay! Now shut up, she's coming this way." Y/N walked back over, drinks in hand.

"Hey baby boy." She kissed his cheek, making the boy blush.

Kevin downed his drink, hoping to get laid that night.

Y/N didn't seem to care about the many eyes on her as she dance with her boyfriend.

Y/N's POV

"Watch those hands, Kevin." I warned the boy, feeling his hands sliding down toward my ass.

"But Y/N/N...." he whined making me away his hands away.

"No, Kev we're in public. I suggest you behave yourself unless you want to see yourself fixing your own problem tonight." He pouted and I kissed his pout away.

His eyes scanned over my body in the tux I wore.

"Eyes up here, bubba." I spoke, lifting his chin.

He licked his lips, his eyes finding my lips.

"Stop it, Kev. I said no." I patted his cheek to stop him from daydreaming.

He whined at this, letting me wrap my arms around his neck.

We were dancing together, his forehead leaning against mine.

"What baby boy? What's wrong?" I asked, cupping his cheek.

"Kiss me?" I smiled at this, gently kissing his lips.

When the party was over (BILLIE 😭) we all found ourselves at Pop's.

"So, Y/N how old are you?" The red head asked, her eyes on my exposed breasts.

"I'm seventeen, I'll be eighteen at the end of the month." I spoke, swatting Kevin's hand away from my bulge.

"Kev, stop. Behave." He groaned at this and the pink haired girl seemed amused.

"What school do you go to?"

"She goes to Stonewall. She got a full scholarship to go after acing her exams." I rolled my eyes at the boy.

"Don't say it like that, Kev." I chuckled.

"What? You should be proud of that!" He smiled and I stuck my tongue out at the boy.

"How did you two end up together? I mean Kev is clearly gay and Y/N you seem like the lady loving type." I chuckled at the beanie wearing boy.

"To be honest it was kinda funny how we ended up together. I'm not like other girls, if you know what I mean." I chuckled making Kevin smirk.

"She has the fucking biggest dick ever." I slapped his shoulder.