Baby cousin

Cheryl stared at the body of her brother, caressing his face as he laid in his eternal rest.

"Babe?" Cheryl immediately stood and left the chapel locked like she usually did.

"Hey, baby." Toni greeted her girlfriend as she set the table for breakfast.

"Hey-" Cheryl was cut short by a truck hurriedly arriving at thornhill.

"Shit, F.P what happened?" The girls immediately helped the man in who had rushed up to the house.

"T-There's been a terrible accident in-in Greendale...." they helped the man sit.

"Cheryl...." he looked at the girl.

"What is it? F.P what is it?" She asked, grabbing the man's hand.

"Your uncle Claudius... he and your aunt Cricket...."

"For gods sake, F.P spit it out!" Cheryl grew frustrated.

"You have another cousin, Cheryl. Her name is Y/N and her parents, Cricket and Claudius tried to kill her. She's.... she's only 16." Toni immediately embraced her girlfriend.

"Where is she?"

"She's in the Greendale hospital." Cheryl grabbed her keys without another word.

"Cheryl, where are you going?" Toni noticed her girlfriend was crying.

"I'm going to see her... Toni she must be so scared." Toni grabbed her girlfriend's hands.

"Baby, we can tell everyone else and then we'll go, okay? I'm sure everyone will want to meet her."

Cheryl nodded and waited for her girlfriend to call everyone they knew

"How is she?" Cheryl asked the cop.

"Last I heard she was in critical condition."

"What...what did they do to her?" Cheryl hesitantly asked.

"They drugged her and sold her to some druggies." Toni watched as her girlfriend balled her fists in anger.

"Who?" She seethed.

"Cheryl that's closed infor-"

"Who?!" Toni held her girlfriend back.

"The Ghoulies! Cheryl it was the Ghoulies! But believe me I've got it under control!"

"Under control? Under control?! F.P they fucking left my cousin on the streets! She could have died!"

Toni and her friends did their best to calm the girl down.

When Cheryl was calm they all headed to the hospital up north.