Different

"YOU FUCKING DYKE!" Cheryl heard from in the woods.

"I-I'm sorry, dad! I didn't mean to-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Cheryl heard the man hit the girl and rushed into the woods.

She found a house and an older man towering over a teenage girl.

"Daddy I'm sorry! I love her-"

"You're just fucking confused!" He raised his hand to hit the girl again.

"Stop it!" Cheryl immediately grabbed the girl, pushing her behind her.

"Leave her alone!"

"You can take her! I'm done with her disgusting, Dyke, ass!" He went into the house and Cheryl turned to the trembling girl.

Cheryl gently cupped the girl's cheek, watching the blood drip from her cheek.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Cheryl asked, wiping the girl's tears.

The girl nodded, sniffling.

"I-It's not the first time. T-Thank you for... stepping in." Cheryl stopped the girl from going inside with the man.

"Where are you going?"

"I-I have to stay with him..." the girl spoke.

"No you don't, I'm not letting you go back inside with him. You can stay with me."

"Really?" The girl asked, hope in her eyes.

"Really." Cheryl nodded and brought the girl to the mansion.

"Y-You're Cheryl Blossom... aren't you?" The girl asked.

"That's me. What's your name?" Cheryl smiled, bringing the girl inside and taking out the first aid kit.

"Y/N."

"Babe? Where are you?" Toni called out.

"In here, my love." Cheryl called back, cleaning the girl's bleeding cheek.

"Oh, who is this?" Toni asked, her eyes landing on the girl sitting on the counter.

"This is Y/N, she's our closest neighbor." Cheryl introduced the girl, wiping the blood away from the girl's cheek.

"Anything else we should worry about?" Y/N froze.

"Toni, baby will you step out?" Toni nodded and shut the door so that the girl could be more comfortable.

"Okay, baby I'm going to need you to show me what's hurting you, okay?" Cheryl spoke, stroking the girl's cheek to assure her that everything was okay.

Y/N let a few tears fall as she slipped off her shirt and turned around to show the girl the whip marks on her back.

"O-Oh my god...." Cheryl was stunned at the sight of the wounds on the girl's back.

"I'm going to let Toni in, okay? Are you okay with that?" Y/N only nodded, staying in the position since it was the least painful.

Toni went back in the room and felt her heart break at the sight of the young girl.

"How old are you, sweetheart?" Toni asked, beginning to wipe the blood from the wounds.

"S-Seventeen." The girl replied, wincing at the pain but not moving away.

"Who did this to you....?" Toni asked, beginning to stitch the deeper wounds up.

Whimpers left the girl's lips, the tears falling freely.

"My f-father...." she answered, trying to focus on the questions.

"Why?" Toni asked, Cheryl going and fetching a fresh, clean rag to clean the blood.