Long update 4909 words

After the time skip
(You are portrayed as Camila Cabello in this)

"Hey, girls my friend should be here any minute. Her name is Y/N and well.... She's the wife of Nick...." Cheryl choked on her drink.

"St.Clair is back in town? I thought we chased him out for good." Toni sat up.

"No, no, he's not here. She is. We need to save her."

"Save her? V, she's married. It takes t-"

"Don't you dare give me the "it takes two," speech, B. The marriage was because of a contract." Veronica had Betty, Cheryl, and Toni all interested.

"Contract?" Betty pushed the girl to go on.

"She came from a poor family down in New York and I was the reason she came down to Riverdale the first time when Nick and I were together... Nick immediately took a liking to her and I don't blame him. She's beautiful, but I know she isn't safe with him. She tries to convince me that everything is okay, but I always see her with bruises and cuts..."

Everyone was silent and that's when a beautiful girl neared them.

"Y/N? Oh my god!" Veronica immediately caught her friend who seemed too weak to stand.

"V, I'm fine." The girl grumbled out.

"Fine?! Y/N you're practically limping!" Veronica easily lifted the girl onto a chair to sit, immediately apologizing when she saw the girl wince in pain.

"I'm okay, really." The girl looked around, seeing the people in the restaurant stopping to stare.

She didn't want to cause a scene.

"B, grab my keys." Veronica spoke, grabbing her purse and going to lift the woman.

"Wait, what about my car?"

"Fuck your damn, car. We need to take her to the hospital."

"Hospital?! Veronica, no!" Y/N immediately pushed her friend away, wincing and placing a hand over her stomach.

"No... Y/N are you pregnant?"

"What? No, I'm not pregnant." Y/N sat up, looking around at the people who stared.

"Can we- can we just go to your place? I don't feel comfortable talking here." Y/N spoke, her eyes on the strangers.

"I-"

"We can go to mine, I know your parents will freak if they saw Y/N." Cheryl spoke, placing a hand on Veronica's shoulder.

"Yeah, thanks Cheryl." Veronica easily lifted the smaller woman, bringing her to the car.

When the girls arrived at Cheryl and Toni's place they all crowded around her.

"Shit, Y/N. You're bleeding." Veronica looked to see a blood coating the girl's shirt.

"Yeah... I know." The girl winced as she sat up.

"What... what did he do to you...?" Toni grabbed the girl's hand.

"Not he... they. He has my parents wrapped around his finger." Y/N chuckled, biting her bottom lip to refrain from crying.

"I'll get the first aid kit." Betty went to go get the item.

Y/N took a deep breath before lifting her shirt to show the stitches and scars on her lower stomach.

"Oh my god, Y/N...." Veronica gently touched the skin.

"A few months ago... I found out I was pregnant with Nick's child.... But he said that if I didn't abort them.... He'd kick us out and leave us on the streets. I was so far into my pregnancy that I had to have a surgery.... But that's not all they did...." Y/N felt tears form in her eyes.