New

Y/N, the new girl walked through the hallways of Riverdale high.

G!P You

She was a senior, coming just to have her last year here before leaving.

Cheryl and Toni had accepted the transfer almost immediately after finding that she was living at the Sisters of Quiet Mercy.

They had also accepted her into their home, hoping to give her a new life.

But the girl was mute, never once saying one word.

She also didn't let anyone touch her or stand within six feet of her.

Yes, that was odd but the two women just thought it was how she coped.

The girl was opening her locker, putting her books inside when one of the cheerleaders approached her.

"Lila, no honey. Leave her alone," Toni spoke up, telling her to leave her be.

She didn't want the girl feeling ambushed by the girl who seemed like she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

Y/N had stiffened up, putting the sleeve of her hoodie to her mouth and nose.

"You okay, baby?"

She just nodded, stepping away from Toni and finishing putting her things in her locker.

She seemed to speed walk away, making the older brunette sigh.

Y/N found her first period class, stepping inside and sitting at the back of the classroom.

Since Cheryl and Toni had already warned all her teachers of her mutism, she wouldn't run into any trouble with anything like that.

Instead the girl just sat quietly in the back of the classroom, writing and doing all of her work.

She seemed to breeze through it all, just doodling on the back of her notebook.

"Hey, you're the new girl, right?" The girl stiffened up when the teen boy sat next to her.

"Hey, I'm talking to you," he tapped her, doing it again when she hadn't turned to him.

She stood up, knowing her chair over with the sheer force of her movement.

She ran out of the classroom, leaving that boy and her teacher in shock.

When the girl hadn't returned at all for the rest of the day, her teachers all gathered to tell her caregivers.

"What?! And you tell us now?!" They rushed to go find the girl.

On the other hand, Y/N was rubbing at her shirt that was covered in a crimson liquid.

She wiped at her lips with her sleeve, looking out at the victim of her anger.

A young deer.

"Y/N! Y/N, baby where are you?!" She heard people calling for her, putting her hoodie back on to cover the blood and splashing her face with the ice cold water of Sweet Water River.

Once she confirmed there was no sign of the crimson liquid, she got up and grabbed her backpack.

She walked back to where she heard the voices calling out for her.

"Y/N, oh my god! You scared us half to death! You can't just run off like that!" Cheryl went to hug her, the girl immediately pulling back and pushing her away.

Her breathing picked up and her chest rose and fell, rapidly.

"Okay, okay. I won't touch you, I'm sorry," the two women just thought that maybe she was autistic.