Forever young

G!P you

Toni was at Thistlehouse, going to check on Cheryl since no one had heard from her in years.

She heard noises as she entered, the door already opened.

"Cheryl?"

She followed the sound, freezing when she looked through the crack of the slightly opened door.

"Ugh! Right there!" Cheryl exclaimed, scratching down the girl's back.

Toni couldn't help but stare.

The woman on top of her old lover was muscular, but small framed. She had toned arms and a toned back, but what confused Toni was the fact that the girl was thrusting her hips.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" The smaller girl whimpered out, burying her face into the red head's neck.

"Dont stop!" Cheryl exclaimed, switching their positions and riding the girl.

Their lips met in a hungry kiss as they both came, the unknown girl's hips twitching.

"God, I can never get used to how big you are." Cheryl chuckled, pecking the girl's lips.

The girl had a serpent tattoo, just like Toni did.

"I think I heard the doorbell, earlier." Cheryl, rocked her hips against the smaller girl.

"Cheryl, babe! I can't..." the girl whimpered out and the red head chuckled, pressing a kiss to the girl's lips.

Toni knocked on the wall.

"Shit!" Y/N quickly covered both of them with the blanket.

Toni took note of the bulge in the blanket.

Strap on. She thought.

"Antoinette, what a surprise." Cheryl chuckled, beginning to get dressed.

"I came to see what's got you cooped up here in Thistlehouse, but I see you have company." Toni lifted man eyebrow at this, arms crossed over her chest.

"Let's leave Y/N to dress, she gets nervous around new people." Cheryl brought Toni into her art room.

Toni noticed the many nude paintings that scattered around the room.

That girl, but with a penis.

Cheryl began to paint her and that girl in that familiar position.

"So, all this time you've had company? We thought you were here alone." Toni spoke, looking at all of the paintings.

"Hello, my love." Cheryl greeted the girl who joined them in the room.

Toni noticed just how small the girl was, although her body was toned and her muscles were defined.

"Toni, meet Y/N. Y/N, meet Toni." Cheryl introduced the two.

Y/N blushed, hiding behind the red head.

"Oh, baby don't be shy." Cheryl chuckled, pushing the girl in front of her.

"I-I'm sorry about what you saw. Uhmm..." Toni chuckled at this, finally realizing where she recognized this girl from.

She was the girl that frequently came to her speakeasy with the other serpents.

"No need to apologize, hun. I came to ask Cheryl about funds for Riverdale high."

"Funds?" Cheryl asked, gently pushing the smaller girl to sit on her lap.

"Yes, funds. The gang is getting back together to bring the school back up. Archie, Jughead, and Veronica are teachers. But we still need more funds." Cheryl avoided eye contact with her ex.