Would you bleed for me?

Cheryl and Toni were fighting in the car, arguing and yelling as Cheryl drove.

They had ran a red light and hit a car.

Cheryl and Toni didn't have a scratch on them as they got out of the car to see if the other person was okay.

An ambulance was rushing towards them and the girls saw how the other car began to sink into the river.

Toni and Cheryl didn't think twice.

They ran into the water, helping the girl out.

Cheryl held the woman bridal style, noticing the many bleeding injuries on her body.

The paramedics rushed to the woman as soon as the two girls set her on the concrete.

She was pregnant, Toni could tell that much.

The paramedics eased the girl onto a stretcher, trying to stop the bleeding.

"She's pregnant...." Cheryl spoke, tears in her eyes.

"Yeah...." Toni sniffled.

The two girls joined them in the ambulance and held the woman's hand on the ride to the hospital

When Y/N never showed up for her performance at La Bonne Nuit, Betty and Veronica began to worry.

"Where is she?!" Malachi rushed in, in search for his girlfriend.

"We don't know, Malachi. She didn't show up." Betty spoke, honestly.

They knew Malachi abused Y/N and no matter what the smaller girl told them, they hated the man.

When Malachi left, Veronica got a call from Y/N's mother.

"It's Y/N. She's in the hospital! P-Please go, I can't get out of work!" Y/N's mom cried out.

"We'll be there as soon as we can." Veronica assured the woman before packing her things.

"Where are you going, it's a full house!" Reggie called out to Veronica and Betty.

"It's Y/N. She's in the hospital." He seemed to realize what was going on and gave them a nod.

Veronica and Betty rushed to the hospital.

"Cheryl?"

"Toni, what are you guys doing here?" Betty asked as soon as she saw the two girls sitting on the waiting room.

"W-We were fighting in the car a-and...." Cheryl explained, breaking into more sobs.

"We ran a red light and..." Toni sighed, comforting her girlfriend.

Veronica's phone dinged and a message Y/N had sent a while back finally went through.

Y/N/N: 11 Minutes away.