Hate to love

"You know I'll always be by your side through thick and thin." Cheryl's Asexual best friend spoke, making the red head's heart flutter.

"Toni said she won't be going. She doesn't want to leave so soon." Cheryl explained, making the girl nod as she continued packing her things.

Both girls were at Y/N's house and Cheryl helped her pack, silently realizing just how different her girlfriend and her best friend were.

Y/N would drop anything and everything to move halfway across the country just for Cheryl. While Toni took the safe road. She decided to stay at her job and with her family.

Cheryl got a call and Toni heard Y/N's voice in the back.

"Yes, Y/N is coming with me."

"What? I'll be over there in an hour, tops. Don't leave without me." Toni replied, instantly filled with jealousy.

Cheryl helped her best friend pack, noticing her slight change in demeanor.

"What's wrong?" Cheryl asked.

"I just..." the girl sighed, stopping what she was doing.

"I know Toni doesn't like me."

"Y/N she does like you-" Cheryl stopped when the younger girl held her hand up.

"It's okay. I get that she doesn't like how close we are. You can tell her that I'm ace. I don't find anyone sexually attractive. You know why." That was true, something from Y/N's past made her close off that sort of her to anyone and everyone around her.

Cheryl never knew the whole story, but she guessed someone had hurt her best friend, sexually.

Cheryl would ask herself each time this topic came up in her mind, how the hell could anyone ever thing of hurting this girl in the slightest?

She was kind, so very kind. But when someone tried to touch her she would flinch away and immediately turn them down, even if the act was innocent.

Y/N jumped slightly when the doorbell rang and let her best friend go answer it.

Toni wouldn't lie, this bitch had a nice fucking house.

Toni always hated Y/N. She had everything she wanted.

Y/N had a large income, a job she loved, a huge ass house, she was hot, and most of all she had Cheryl wrapped around her finger.

Even if Y/N wasn't determined to do anything about it.

Y/N immediately grew silent as she finished packing her things, her gaze going to the floor the second Toni walked in.

A beautiful husky puppy padded over, his leash in his mouth.

"Good boy, fetch your bag for me." Y/N commanded and the husky pup ran off, dragging his bag with him.

Toni grew even more jealous at this. Toni always wanted a husky. Cheryl knew this.

Cheryl was the one who helped Y/N pick out the puppy at the shelter.

Y/N put the collar to the pup's leash and was startled when the pup began to bark at Toni.

"Ghost, down boy. Sit." Y/N immediately commanded and the pup whined, sitting at her feet.

"I'm sorry." Y/N apologized to the older woman, eyes on the ground.

"Whatever." Toni muttered out and the two girls followed Y/N to her truck.

Y/N loaded the suitcases and tied them down.