Footballer

I walked into the girl's locker room, beginning to change. I was one of the people at Riverdale that was never really noticed.

Cheryl and Toni were on the other side of the locker room.

"No practice today girls. Game's canceled." Coach spoke from the door.

"What? That can't be right." Cheryl chimed in.

"Stonewall has out numbered our boys and well, we have to forfeit." I listened closely.

I decided to impress the girl. We all were in the gym and I sprinted passed everyone on our warm up mile.

"Nice job, Y/N!" Coach smiled, seeing as though I finished way before everyone else.

I went on the pull up bar, easily doing pull-ups.

I wasn't one to show off, but I wanted to join the football team. I wanted to show this stupid Stoneys what Riverdale high is all about.

I was fired up.

"Holy shit, look at her go." Cheryl spoke, watching me do push-ups like nothing.

"Who is that?" Toni asked, eyes never leaving me.

"That, ladies is Y/N Jones. Sister of Jughead Jones. She hates Stonewall prep after what they did to her brother." Coach blew her whistle to stop me.

"Y/N fall in." She gestured me to come over.

I hadn't even broken a sweat yet.

"What's got you all riled up?" I balled my fists.

"Those stupid Stoney's! Coach can I join the team, please!" She seemed surprised about this.

"There are no rules against girls joining." Cheryl chimed in, reading the rule book.

"I don't see why not, but if you get hurt don't blame me." I nodded and everyone cheered, knowing that we were having a game after all.

So here I am, Thursday evening practicing with the boys.

"Oh, get her out of here! It's bad enough we're going against the stoneys! Now there's a girl on our team!"

"Yeah, we're gonna lose for-" I had tackled him to the ground before he could finish his sentence.

"I suggest you shut your mouth, boys. I'm the only thing that's helping you not look like total fucking losers to Stonewall! I hate them as much as you do! You better get your fucking heads out of your ass before I go over there and do it for you!" They we're all silent and the Coach seemed impressed.

We were practicing, relaying, and working on our tackles.

Before I knew it, the game was here.

I was putting on my gear in the girls dressing room when Cheryl and Toni walked in.

"You look hot." She licked her lips as she looked me up and down.

I chuckled at this, putting my helmet on.

"Thanks."

"I can't wait to see the look on those dick's faces when the see they're getting beat by a girl!" Toni exclaimed and hyped me up.

The stonewall boys were strong but not fast.

I had the ball, sprinting away from their biggest player.

"Get him, get him!" The Coach on the other team yelled, making me chuckle when I scored a touchdown.

"Touch down, Bulldogs!" Everyone on our side cheered.

"Can't stay at home, can't stay at school!" Cheryl and the Vixens sang, beginning their routine.

I was one of the vixens before this so I began to dance with them which made everyone laugh.

"Get your ass back in there, Y/N!" Coach laughed at me which made me chuckle and spring back in the game.

The next play didn't work and I was tackled and thrown on the ground by the biggest player on the opposite team.

I couldn't get up, my wrist hurt so fucking back.

"Y/N!" Coach rushed to me.

"What hurts, are you okay?" I saw the coach on the other team put Bret in the game and that was all it took for me to get pissed and riled up.

"Put me in."

"What? Y/N you're hurt!"

"I said fucking put me in!!" He nodded and put me in the game.

I glared at Bret from where he was and he only smirked.

The whistle blew and I had the ball, Bret going straight for me.

I trucked him so hard that he flew to the ground with the wind knocked out of him.

"RUN Y/N!! RUN!" Everyone screamed, watching me score the winning point.

Everyone was on their feet, screaming and cheering.

I did it.

I took my helmet off and let my hair down which made the Stonewall boys even more angry.

"You just got beat by a girl!" I yelled at them and my teammates lifted me up, all cheering my name.

When I was set down Cheryl and Toni ran to me, kissing my lips.

"You did it, Y/N!"

Now here I am in the nurse with a broken wrist.

"Yup. It's broken." I sighed at this and Cheryl rubbed my thigh, Toni kissing my cheek.

I had a cast for six weeks.

But at least I got free hugs and kisses from Choni for it!