Stonewall prep

Betty and Jughead were in Jughead's dorm talking about the students in Stonewall prep.

"So there's Bret, total douche bag. He's been challenging me this whole time. Then there's Donna, his little sidekick. She's so-UGH!" Jughead balled his fists.

"Then there's Y/N, Donna's sister-"

"Talking about me?" I chuckled, joining the two in Bret and Jughead's shared room.

"It was just getting good." Betty spoke, making me giggle.

"I'm guessing Bret and Donna are off campus?" I nodded, tossing the snacks on the bed for the teens.

"Don't let me stop your conversation, go on I wanna hear what you have to say." I chuckled, sitting beside them.

"Well, Y/N pretends to be this idiot that knows nothing while in reality she's the opposite. She is the most brilliant person here when Bret and Donna aren't around." I smiled, giving him a fist bump.

"Wait, so you're Donna's sister?" I nodded.

"All day every day." I sighed.

"You're so much prettier than her." I smiled at that.

"Tanks! I try. And Jug, you're clear all night. Bret and Donna won't be back till morning. They said something about a research trip to Greendale." I shrugged, taking a bite from my granola bar.

"I'll leave you two be." I sat up, going to leave the couple.

"No no! Stay." Betty spoke, grabbing my wrist.

I smiled at this.

"Are you sure?" She nodded, ushering me to sit.

"When Bret's around she's not aloud in here, so I guess you should at least have one night to come in and explore." I smiled at this.

"The man cave in all its glory." I looked around, taking a seat next to the blonde.

"So, how is it being Donna's sister?" I sighed.

"I mean, it's very hard. I have to watch her scare away all the people that seem to be a threat to her and Bret." Something lit up in Jughead's eyes.

"Wait! Can you be our eyes?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Can you tell us their tactics so we know what we're up against?" I nodded my head.

"Okay, but it's gonna cost you, Jones." He smiled.

"I'll do your laundry for a week." I hummed.

"A month."

"Two weeks."

I rolled my eyes.

"A month."

"Three weeks, my final offer." I groaned.

"Three weeks and you buy my lunch for tomorrow." He nodded.

"Deal." I smiled and shook his hand.

"You two are children." I giggled, taking a bite of my granola bar.

"I am a child." I hummed and we conversed for the rest of the night until I left back to my dorm.

In the morning I realized I left my jacket in Jughead's dorm so I got up, noticing Donna was back.

I went to Jughead and Bret's dorm, knocking on the door.

Jughead answered.

"Hey, I think I left my jacket." He rolled his eyes at this, amused.