Choni

I walked through the school doors determined to avoid Jughead.

I knew he went here but with Gladys back in town I had to be too.

"Y-Y/N?" His eyes scanned up my body.

It had been what, four years?

"Ooh, do I detect some tea?" A red haired girl spoke.

"Oh, fuck she's hot." The boys I knew by the looks of were athletes, spoke.

I turned away from the boy and found my locker.

"Hey, you're Y/N, right? I'm Veronica and I'll be showing you around." I gave her a friendly smile.

"You're correct. Thanks for agreeing to this." She brushed that off.

"No worries! I love your outfit by the way!" We got along quite easily.

When I stepped out of the classroom for a little break since I got a little overwhelmed I was pulled to the side by Jughead.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked, his hand slowly sliding up my arm.

"Oh, maybe because my boyfriend dropped off of the face of the earth and never texted me back and then never broke up with me while he was with another girl!" I shoved him away from me.

"Y/N don't be like that!"

"What? Do you want me to pretend that I'm happy to see you? Jughead, newsflash I'm your new sister! Gladys adopted me and I sure as hell am not into your straight ass anymore. I'm gay!" He tried to stop me from leaving.

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you actually talk to me!" 

"Jughead stop!" I looked up into his eyes when I was pushed up against the lockers.

"I don't love you anymore! You lost your chance! Did you forget that you have a girlfriend?!" He had ears in his eyes.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you!"

"Bullshit jughead! That's bullshit and you know it!" His eyes went to my lips.

"Get off of me!" I tried to push him off.

"What the hell, jughead?! Get off of her!" The red headed girl from before shoved him off of me and gently grabbed me by the hand.

"If you ever even look at her again, I won't hesitate to punch your face in!" The shorter girl with pink hair spoke, then leading me to the girl's bathroom.

I brought my hands over my face, running a hand through my hair.

"I knew something was going on between you two, I just didn't think it was that serious." I chuckled at that, feeling tears form in my eyes.

I immediately wiped them away.

"Are you okay?" The shorter girl asked, seeming the most concerned.

"I'm fine." I looked at my phone seeing many messages from the boy.

"What happened... I mean, what was that all about." I sighed at the red head's question.

"Jughead's mom... She saved me from my abusive parents and that's how Jug and I met. We began dating and when we were official he left and I never saw him again. He never answered my messages or calls, it was like he just dropped off the face of the earth. Then Gladys adopted me and I couldn't even tell jughead about that. When Gladys decided to come back to Riverdale I had to come with. So here I am and now that I saw Jug with Betty...
He is acting like it was my fault that he never ended things. Even with the fact that I just came out to him he still wants to talk."