Into it

Toni was tired of Cheryl lying about why she was always going down to the chapel at night.

While Cheryl was sleeping, Toni got up and went down to the chapel.

She unlocked the chains on it, trying her best to be as silent as possible.

She heard movement from inside the chapel and took a deep breath before going inside.

It was dark and the lights were turned off.

Toni flicked the lights on and her eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful girl that was tied up.

She was asleep, an IV in her arm.

"Oh my god...." Toni whispered to herself, looking at the girl.

"Toni." Immediately the pink haired girl stiffened up.

"Cheryl, what the fuck is this shit?" Toni asked, going to untie the girl.

"No, don't!" Cheryl whisper shouted to not wake the girl.

"You can't. She's violent." Cheryl spoke, tugging her girlfriend back.

"It's not to be cruel, Toni. It's to ensure her's and our safety." Cheryl explained, making sure the girl's restraints were fastened.

"Why is she here?" Toni asked.

"She was one of the patients at The Sisters. She was the one they hurt the most. She still struggles with figuring out what's real and what's fake." Cheryl sighed, looking at the sleeping girl.

"You can't tell anyone about this.... She's getting so much better." Cheryl had tears in her eyes.

"If she's getting better, than I won't. Okay? If she's safe here, than I won't say anything." Toni agreed and looked over the girl's features.

She looked at ease, as if she were finally fully relaxed. 

"What's her name?" Toni asked, gently running her fingers through the girl's hair.

"Y/N. She's two years younger than us." Cheryl looked at the girl.

"She saved me, Toni. Every time they tried to touch me, she'd throw herself into a full panic mode to ensure I was safe. They always focused on her.... That's why she's like this...." Cheryl sighed, tracing over the scars on the girl's skin.

"She's not... she's not the same person anymore... it's scary." Cheryl let the tears fall.

"We'll get her back, Cher. I promise." Toni pressed a kiss to her girlfriend's cheek.

Both women went to bed and the next morning Cheryl and Toni made breakfast and went down to the chapel.

Y/N was curled up in the corner of the room, tugging on her restraints.

"Hey, baby. I got you some breakfast." Cheryl knelt down in front of the girl, offering the food.

Y/N's entire body trembled and she tried to get further away from the two women.

"Y/N/N, it's just me. It's Cheryl." The red head offered her hand out for the girl.

"Remember, touch us good. Talking is good. No one will hurt you ever again." Cheryl reminded the girl who was a bit distraught after her nightmare.

"Ch-Cherry?" The girl whimpered out.

"Yes, baby it's just me. Come here." The red head opened her arms for the girl and Y/N immediately crawled into the woman's arms.

"Shh, it's okay, darling. It was just a dream. No one can hurt you now." Cheryl stroked the girl's hair, unclamping her restraints and freeing the girl now that she was calm.