New

"Hey, Cheryl," Toni greeted the red head, walking in with an arm wrapped around her girlfriend.
(G!P Cheryl)

"Y/N?" Cheryl looked at her ex in shock.

"Cheryl? Is that you?" She laughed, hugging the taller woman.

The red head missed the older woman's embrace, as much as she wouldn't admit.

"You two know one another?" Toni asked, pulling her lover away from her ex.

"We used to be together... Uhmm, we were engaged," Cheryl cleared her throat.

"Cheryl is Charli's father," Y/N told her lover who seemed a bit set off by that.

"Wait, what?" She questioned.

"Charli is only two years old. You two were engaged?"

"Yes, baby. But we decided just to be friends, especially after I had Charli. Cheryl wasn't quite ready for kids and I was," she explained, trying to help her understand.

"Don't worry, Toni. There aren't any feelings left. We're just friends," Cheryl lied, watching the two dance under the colored lights of La Bonne Nuit.

It was Halloween night and Toni was a cop while her girlfriend was a criminal.

Both looked as sexy as ever, Cheryl dressed as a witch while she danced with Heather.

"A Y/L/N," Heather spoke, looking over to see Y/N.

"You know about her, babe?" Cheryl questioned as they danced.

"I'd recognize those bright eyes and beautiful curves anywhere. She's purebred Y/L/N, clearly closest to the line of Abigail and Thomasina," Cheryl furrowed her eyebrows at this.

"You're saying that Y/N comes from the same line of witches as Toni and I?"

"Yes. Come, let's talk," Heather pulled Cheryl to a table.

"That woman over there was frozen in time, the way you were. Her ancestor, Claudia Y/L/N was a seductive witch. She lured women in and absorbed their powers and energy," Cheryl listened intently.

"Here, this is the story," Heather showed Cheryl the book written by their ancestors.

"Claudia was the woman in between Thomasina and Abigail's relationship. Both women had affairs with her that neither of the knew about. Until Claudia met them in the same house, Thornhill. Claudia was rumored to be carrying Abigail's baby when she ran away to Greendale,"

"Just like Y/N and our daughter..." the redhead found out.

"Exactly,"

"I think Y/N inherited her ancestor's gifts, the same way you did,"

Y/N laughed when her girlfriend span her around.

"She clearly can still seduce both you and Toni. I might have to call upon Abigail for that one," Heather pointed out.

Cheryl was still soaking it all in, reading the story of their ancestors.

"She became their third lover?" She questioned, looking up at Heather.

"Yes, but when she fell pregnant, she ran away,"

Exactly how they broke up when Y/N explained that she was pregnant.

There were too many coincidences.

That's when the new flashed on all of the tv's, showing the comet nearing earth, with its contact being at Riverdale.

Everyone went to Thistlehouse to think of a plan.

Toni and Y/N hadn't showed, a call coming to Betty's phone.