Another scary story

Cheryl and Toni were on vacation when they came across a small isolated city near Riverdale.

It was so beautiful, covered in mountains, rivers, forests, beautiful ancient architecture that seemed outdated, but fairly new.

So they picked there to stay for their two weeks off from work.

The population of the city was merely 100 people, only a few buildings that built it.

Cheryl and Toni stayed the night in the hotel, finding just how homey it was.

The scent of vanilla filled the room, the room seeming stuck in the renaissance era.

Cheryl and Toni found themselves feeling like maidens within the hotel, fitting perfectly with the surrounding people who seemed stuck in that time period.

Men selling cattle, people riding horses, carriages.

It was odd.

"Look, TT," Cheryl pointed in the distance at a house.

It was oddly familiar.

Behind it was nothing but the woods

"Oh, you two must be new. Allow me to show you around," a young woman their age smiled, bowing to them.

She wore simple slacks and a white button up.

People gave her looks, making the two women think that they were homophonic.

Clearly this woman preferred to wear masculine clothing, completely different from the women all around here who wore dresses.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N Claudius," she was fairly good looking, cleavage shown from where the top of her shirt didn't button, hair falling in waves down her shoulders.

She had these enchanting emerald eyes, making a knot form in Cheryl's stomach.

Something was clearly off about this town, but she wouldn't dare ruin their vacation over it.

"Thank you, that's very kind of you, Y/N. I'm Toni, and this is my girlfriend, Cheryl," Toni looked up when suddenly the people around them all looked.

They stared, whispering to one another.

"Don't worry about them, their still caught in the older times. This way!" She smiled, taking them to the beautiful church.

Again, Cheryl recognized this building.

And clearly so did Toni.

"A church, you say?" She asked, making Y/N nod.

"Yes, ma'am. Most of our town gathers every night for prayer. I, myself don't find myself to be very religious. Only because I believe in science," she lead them to the village market.

"This is our market. Everything you could ever need is sold right here," Toni noticed how none of the people ever really stopped to say hello to Y/N.

It was odd.