Transition

(Warning, transphobic slurs, suicide, self harm)
Y/N G!P
Y/N transitioned from male to female
She has a female upper body but a male lower region.

I was in the girls locker room alone with a towel wrapped around my body when I heard a sound from the shower room.

One of the showers had turned on, but I didn't hear any footsteps.

I just opened my locker, grabbing my clothes.

I shut my locker, seeing someone with a mask standing behind me with a camera.

"What are you- NO, STOP!" They yanked my towel off of me taking a quick picture of my lower area before running off.

I quickly got dressed, chasing after the person to find them long gone.

I saw something shiny on the ground that caught my eye.

I looked to see a single cherry earring. Cheryl Blossom.

I clenched my jaw, running my hand through my hair.

Cheryl hated me because I was dating Toni. They were supposed to be best friends, but after their break up Cheryl didn't want anyone with Toni.

The next day I walked into school seeing photos of my nude body posted on the walls of the school.

Words like Freak, Man, Disgusting, Pig, and even Tranny, we're written on the pictures.

Tears filled my eyes and the jocks came in, laughing at me when they saw me.

"Go back to where you came from, Freak!"

"Yeah, no one wants a pig like you in our school!"

"Why don't you just kill yourself!"

Archie rushed in, pushing the jocks away.

Toni came in after, with Cheryl hot on her tail.

"Y/N!" Toni came over to me.

"Man!" The whole school chanted.

"Kill yourself!"

"Here, give this back to Cheryl." I placed the earring in her hand and it was like she knew what happened.

I rushed out of there, hearing Veronica, Betty, Archie, and even Kevin rush after me.

"Y/N, come on slow down!" I sprinted through the woods, stopping when I knew they couldn't find me.

I was standing on the edge of a cliff, tears in my eyes.

Those names rang through my head.

I couldn't help but reach into my backpack to take out that familiar pocket knife.

I slit my wrists, mesmerized at the sight of the blood dripping down them.

A gasp was heard, "Y/N, stop! Step away from the edge!" The ground under their feet began to crack and crumble.

"Y/N, please!"

"Step away from the edge, now Grayson!" I heard my foster father shout.

Immediately Toni glared at the man for using that name.

It was then that Cheryl knew that I had enough of the taunting at home.

I could see regret in her eyes.