10377 words

"Wyatt!" A feminine voice shouted out, throwing the football to the player across the field.

(Included Ageplay, BDSM, and G!P you)

"Is that a girl?" Cheryl asked, making the coach nod.

"Those are my kids. Wyatt, Peter, Quinn, and Y/N. They're quadruplets," he explained.

"Y/N, being the only girl, practices with her brothers for their sports,"

One of the boys tackled her and she groaned.

"Woah! Careful, boys!"

The coach chuckled at this, "Love Dove, come here!"

She shoved her brothers off and took off her helmet.

"Yes, Daddy?" Her hair fell down and over her face.

"Did Quinn hurt you?"

"A little, but I'm okay!" she shrugged, laughing when Peter tackled her.

"I'll show you hurt!" He teased her, easily lifting her body and slamming her on the ground.

With her protective gear on, she didn't feel any pain.

She laughed and laughed, kicking her brother.

"I don't think football is a place for girls," Toni helped her up, dusting the grass off of her.

"Well, it's all Y/N knows. I'll be damned if you convince her of that. She's more rowdy than the boys," he chuckled.

The boys were part of the new football team here at Riverdale High.

They were seniors and came from a tiny town in the UK.

They all went to change, Cheryl and Toni showing Y/N to the girl's locker room.

"Y/N, where ya going?"

"Miss Blossom and Miss Topaz said I have to change in the girl's locker room.

"Ew, gross. Come on, you're one of us," her broker went to tug her with him.

"Nah ah, I don't think so," Cheryl and Toni pulled her back.

"I'm sorry, but girls have to change separate," Y/N gave him a sad smile before waving him off.

"Miss Topaz I don't think I should change in the girl's-"

"Y/N, you're clearly a girl and you'll change in the girl's locker room. That's final,"

"Y-Yes Miss Topaz, I'm sorry for being an inconvenience," Toni sighed, immediately feeling bad for raising her voice at the girl.

She watched her leave into the locker room.

"Y/N, honey,"  Cheryl was already following her in, bumping shoulders with her girlfriend.

That was not how handle the situation.

Clearly the girl just wasn't used to patting from her brothers. Maybe where they were from, they were always by each other's side.

"Y/N?" Toni called out, hearing Cheryl's voice from the lockers.

"It's okay, really. I'm used to people being stern. Most treat me as if I am a boy because of how much I'm with my brothers. I've never had a female influence in my life, which is why I'm so close with my brothers," she talked as she changed.

Toni froze when she saw that jock strap on the girl.

"Isn't that..."