Short

Cheryl and Toni couldn't help but stare at that familiar girl who walked into their college class.

G!P you

She was the woman they had both had sex with the night before.

Both women had swore to explore their sex life as soon as they got into college and Y/N was part of that.

All of the girls wanted her because of her large package.

She was bigger than any of the boys at their college.

That made them all jealous.

Y/N was Cheryl and Toni's roommate and she was very sweet and gentle.

That helped the girls figure out the part they wanted Y/N to play.

She was their little girl. Their princess that they loved to toy with.

Y/N took her seat between the two girls, smiling when a hand found her thigh.

She held Cheryl's hand, Toni keeping a hand on Y/N's thigh throughout the lesson.

When the bell rang the girls packed up and since it was their last class they went to head to their dorm.

"Hey, Y/N!" One of the girls that had been trying to get into Y/N's pants for weeks called after her.

"Hey, Katy!" Y/N smiled, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Y/N, babe we have to go." Toni spoke.

"One sec, T." Y/N talked with the taller girl while Cheryl and Toni glared from their car.

"There's a party tonight and I was wondering if you'd come with me." Katy spoke, licking her lips.

"Tonight? Actually I have something planned. I'm sorry Katy. Maybe next time?" Y/N spoke, making the girl nod.

Y/N got into the car with the two beauties.

"She's bothering you again?" Cheryl asked as she drove.

Your POV
"At least she's being polite now. She knows I'm not interested, but I think she just wants to be friends." I spoke, hearing Toni sigh.

"We know we have no say in what you do, but we just want to make sure you're being safe. Those girls are nothing but trouble." Toni spoke.

"I know that, TT. Which is why I'm not getting involved in any of that mess." I explained.

Yes, Choni and I are fucking. But we are nothing close to being in a relationship.

We're friends.

Friends with benefits.

We got to our dorm and I set my bag down, smiling when I saw the items set up for tonight.

Today was a Tuesday which meant I would be a able to slip into my headspace and have both women care for me.

"Baby you want to go try and slip?" Cheryl asked and I nodded, going into my room.

Both women always haves me the privacy I needed when slipping because it was rare that I did slip.

I grabbed my stuffed animal which happened to be Nala from the lion king.

I shut my eyes, trying to slip.

But with all the stresses of the day I found it hard to.

I grew frustrated, but relaxed when a knock came to the door.

"Hey, love are you okay? Do you need some help?" Toni asked when she noticed I stayed in my room for longer than usual.

"Yes please." I spoke, watching her come into my room and take a seat on my bed.