Long update

"Let's settle this how vixens handle things. With a dance off." Cheryl crossed her arms over her chest as she spoke.

"I'm pregnant." Toni chuckled.
(G!P you)

"Does that mean you forfeit?" Cheryl smirked.

"I'll partake in this activity for you, miss Topaz." One of the girls spoke up and Cheryl chuckled.

"Alright."

Y/N walked in right after they found out who won.

"What's going on here, ladies?" Immediately the room went quiet and Y/N chuckled.

"Dont be so tense. I'm just checking in on you girls." Y/N smiled and Cheryl and Toni both caught eachother checking out the older woman.

"Hi, Miss Y/L/N!"

"Hi, my princesses. How are we doing today?" The girl asked, walking further in.

"Good! We were having a dance off to see who one HBIC!" One spoke, making the other nudge her.

"Yeah? Well who won?" Y/N seemed amused, a smile on her lips as she watched the girls.

"Miss Cheryl did!"

"Oh, really? How about this, girls. Instead of picking between them, why don't we work together? If you two can get along and work with the girls I'll see about having you all lead the opening for Prom?" They all cheered and screamed.

"Wait? Isn't that against tradition? Wouldn't you have to ask the principal?" I smiled.

"I am the principal, babe." The red head's eyes grew wide at this information.

"We love miss Y/L/N."

"Now, I'll be watching you two. Ill see you all soon." Y/N smiled and waved the girls goodbye.

"Well shit." Cheryl cursed.

"Well shit, is right." Toni chuckled.

They got to work and when the time came Y/N was at the football game to see how everything came out and encourage the boys.

Your POV
I cheered from my spot on the bleachers and Cheryl smiled, Toni clapping from beside me.

"Good job, girls! Oh my gosh, you did amazing!" I was crushed in a group hug by the girls.

"My babies! I'm so proud of you all!" They smiled, and we parted ways.

I looked at Cheryl and Toni, their eyes seemed to be stuck on my tattoos.

"Did you like it?" Cheryl asked, seeming to be a bit insecure about her performance.

"I loved it." I smiled.

"Does that mean we can perform for Prom?!" The girls gushed.

I chuckled, nodding my head.

They all screamed and crushed me in a hug.

I smiled and they ran to tell their parents.