Twins

Cheryl hated her twin sister.

She was everything she wasn't.

She was practically the opposite of Cheryl.

G!P You

Y/N walked down the halls of Riverdale High, smiling.

She knew everyone and everyone knew her.

She waved at everyone as she passed, going to her locker

Toni never knew why Cheryl hated her sister, Y/N was so sweet.

In fact, Toni was dating Y/N instead of Cheryl now. Freshman year through half of sophomore year, Cheryl and Toni dated. But the brunette dumped Cheryl for her sister who was much kinder.

"Hey, baby," Y/N smiled, leaning down to kiss her girlfriend's lips.

Toni smiled, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend.

"How was your morning?" The taller girl asked, just holding the brunette in her arms.

"It was pretty much uneventful. I missed you, though," Cheryl rolled her eyes, passing the two and going to her locker.

They were graduating in just a day, Cheryl so very happy to finally do away with her sister.

She was inheriting Thistlehouse while Y/N was inheriting Thornhill.

"Hey, Cheryl," out of everyone in this school, Cheryl found a friend in Evelyn Evernever.

Evelyn was different, she did things differently. Her family came from a dying out religion, formed from a line of witches.

"I've almost perfected the spell,"

"Great," Cheryl smirked, looking to Y/N.

"Ugh, baby..." Toni moaned, wrapping her legs around her girlfriend's waist.

Y/N locked lips with her lover, thrusting her hips into her.

"Shit, Toni..." she moaned, grasping her thighs and thrusting harder.

Toni orgasmed around her girlfriend's penis at least four times, scratching down her back as she felt Y/N stop to ejaculate into the condom.

The brunette moaned, rubbing the girl's hip.

Y/N slowly slipped out of her girlfriend, reaching down to take the condom off.

It was the day after their graduation and Y/N and Toni were living together in Thornhill.

Cheryl had to move in after a fire broke loose in Thistlehouse.

She chose to stay upstairs and as far away from Y/N and Toni's room as possible.

She knew what they would be doing.

The brunette sighed, reaching down to stroke her girlfriend's softening penis.