Long chap

G!P you
Includes Ageplay/bdsm and anal

I was with one of my friends at a Halloween theme park.

We were in the next group to go into the haunted house and I felt eyes on me when I showed the person my wrist band.

I looked to see a beautiful red head holding hands with a girl with pink highlights.

I gave her a soft smile and she gave me one back.

Evelyn and I walked through the haunted house together with our group, somehow getting ahead.

I lost Evelyn, but when I felt someone grab my hand I thought I found her.

I flinched and let out a small squeak when someone popped out of nowhere. The person immediately wrapped their arms around me, as if they got scared too.

We walked through the house together, getting startled and laughing when we realized what chickens we were being.

When we got out of the haunted house and into the light, I realized that the girl I was holding hands with wasnt Evelyn at all.

"Oh, hello." I blushed, looking down at the ground.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were my friend." I looked up at the red head.

"No, you're fine." She chuckled.

"I thought you were my girlfriend." I blushed at that and was surprised when she asked me for my number.

"Babe, there you are. I was trying to find you." The pink haired girl found us, her eyes going to me.

"Oh, hello." I smiled, waving at the woman.

"Hi. I should probably get back to my friend." I spoke, pointing at the entrance.

"We'll help you find her." The pink haired girl spoke, making me smile.

"Wait you're the girl that came with Evelyn, right?" I nodded at this.

"Yea, that's me." I smiled.

"I just have to say that you to are a hot couple." I admitted.

"You think so?" The pink hair girl asked.

"Hell yeah. What are your names anyway? I'm Y/N." I smiled, offering my hand to the two.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it.

"I'm Cheryl and this is my girlfriend, Toni." The red head introduced.

E: find a ride, sorry, cute guy.

I rolled my eyes at this, typical Evelyn.

"What is it?" Toni looked over my shoulder.

"Just Evelyn. I have to find a ride home now." I sighed.

"Ugh, I don't even want to go home. I don't want to see her sucking faces with some guy in our apartment." I groaned at the thought.

"You can stay with us if you want. Evelyn knows us, we can just text her." I nodded my head.

"Yes, please." That was when a boy my age came up to me. He was one of the guys in our group during the haunted house.

"Hey, I'm Gavin." He smiled at me, scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh, hi." I awkwardly spoke.

"I didn't see you in the haunted house... I only went because I thought maybe I could see you. I'm actually terrified of haunted houses."

That explains the girly screams we heard.

"You wanted to see me?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah, maybe you could've held my hand." I sighed.